“great food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuzzins Xpress
Reviewed 4 October 2016

great food, good pizza, and the best salads, the balsamic vinegrette is the best ive ever had. delish!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Had there burger 3 weeks ago and raved about it to coworkers probably one of the best burgers I ever had. So go figure coworkers and I ordered burgers last week and they were absolutely horrible. Burnt couldn't even eat them ..ordered my medium it was burnt on the outside raw inside. Maybe there is a new chef. I don't know. What's embarrassing is really of my coworkers ordered the same thing. I felt bad for them. But at least the fries were good. So disappointed

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We ordered the Margarita pizza at 7:00 pm Friday evening. We had it delivered and were staying 1/4 mile away. At 8:45 still no Pizza. When I called they said it was just coming out of the oven. When it finally arrived it looked like the pizza was turned on its side. Only 2 sliced had cheese left on them. Very disappointing as we waited a very long time. It really didnt taste good either and was not as described at all.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We had the best pizza here! I believe it was called NY style pizza. The slices are huge, the crust was nice and crunchy, simply the best pizza I have ever had. No much room in the dining area though.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Nice little pizza place right behind Marlin's Café. Had some great pizza Saturday night and then had a cold beer next door. great food, very affordable pricing.