“Excellent Pizza”
Review of La Gondola

La Gondola
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Ramsey
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I often fulfill my pizza craving with this hidden gem nestled in New Jersey landscape. This restaurant provides prompt service and a wide variety of Italian eats. Even the plain pizza has been baked to perfection with a golden, crispy crust with oozing cheese. I highly recommend this restaurant over its competition, for I have eaten ALL the pizza in town.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We go to La Gondola with several couples every Friday night for pizza. The pizza is delicious and there are many types to choose from. Our friends say that this pizza is as good as they had growing up in Brooklyn. The salads are fresh and the calzones are amazing. The service is excellent . This place is also BYOB

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We were seating quickly on a Friday night and the server was amazing! Started with basket of bread sticks with butter and the food was great!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

In the Ramsey Square shopping center (the one where there is a Kohl's, Staples, and a Panera) is this little casual Italian place where you can either eat-in with table service, or order a slice or two at the counter and sit for a few minutes for a quick snack. Of course, takeout is also available.

We recently stopped by for a quick little lunch. The most impressive thing about this place is the impressive array of pizza variations available under a long crystal-clear glass case you'll find when you enter the place. Of course they offer all kinds of other delicious items, but the interesting pizzas include bbq chicken, Brooklyn-style with the tomato sauce on top, meatlover's with bacon and sausage, etc., etc. I just had a really good "regular" slice of Sicilian.

Staff are really nice. This place has been around for over 30 years and you'll see why. Deelish.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have loved Gondola for years ... they hands down have the best and the largest variety of pizza in this area. Their white pie with veggies is my absolute fave but my son loves the buffalo chicken pizza - either way you can’t go wrong!

Been to La Gondola? Share your experiences!