“high quality fast food!”
Review of Badlands Tacos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Badlands Tacos
Ranked #61 of 87 Restaurants in Ramsey
Reviewed 18 January 2017

The ingredients are exceptionally fresh! The steak is FLANK! The chicken shredded white meat, never a bone or grizzle! When you're eating a burrito it tastes like a burrito, everything does not taste the same! The salad is cold and cirsp! The chili is distictivly different and very delicious! The food id about flavor not just re fired beans and heat! The fries are excellent

Reviewed 18 October 2016

There is nothing special about the food here. Its high carbs and very salty. I wish my kids would avoid it, but they keep going back.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here for lunch several times. The food is always fresh. Depending on what you order, sometimes it can be bland, which is not how Mexican food should be. The guacamole is very tasty. I was there just the other day and ordered a vegetable quesadilla. The veggies were chopped so unbelievably tiny it wasn't satisfying at all for a true veggie lover and I could really just taste cheese mostly. Staff is always nice. I should have expressed my disappointment at that time but didn't.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I have not typically liked Mexican food. I usually found it too heavy and sometimes greasy. Badlands is not like that. The ingredients are fresh. The portions favor quality over quantity. I am particularly happy with the fish tacos. They make tamales to go in a frozen vacuum sealed pouch. I served them to my in-laws visiting from south Texas and they could not believe they were from a NJ Mexican restaurant (let alone frozen).

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

We have been proud fans of Badlands Taco ever since we lived within walking distance of the Oradell restaurant back in the day.

For 16 years we have enjoyed their remarkably FRESH tacos, burritos, chips and even tamales of all kinds to go.

The owner Mike is always there to ensure great service and delicious food in a super clean restaurant.

Strongly recommend the Mad Dog Burrito- half shredded chicken opposite half shredded beef. You will be impressed with how fresh and clean the filling is- add a little salsa and green hot sauce and dig in!

And grab some frozen homemade tamales to go. They come vacuum sealed so you can heat them up for a quick meal or side dish when you have that craving!