“Great Service and good food”
Review of Giovanna's Cafe

Giovanna's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Ramsey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came for brunch. Have not been here for a while. Same great service, good homemade food. Sat at the counter, roomy, and great to watch the men cooking in the kitchen.
Quite interesting, and my granddaughter also enjoyed the view.
Will come again soon.
Just wish it was not so noisy.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Found this place a few months ago and wished I had started going here sooner. Passed by this cafe almost daily and on a friends recommendation went here for a late breakfast. The food was cooked to perfection and the staff extremely pleasant to deal with. Found that we were recognized by staff after only a few visits. Home cooked food meets local cafe! Bravo

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Giovanna's Cafe had a tasty display of her delicous food at the "the Taste of Ramsey " ! Local restaurants , who participated had a table where they could sell a small selection of their choice , giving us locals a chance to taste and the desire to go visit their restaurant. It was the first time I had tasted any of her wonderful Italian food, as I had never visited her small restaurant . The owner and some of her staff were serving people under the tent . They were lovely to speak with and I enjoyed the small taste of her food. I do look forward to having a lunch at her cafe one day soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My friend and I met at 11:30 for brunch / lunch. Busy, but pleasantly quiet to converse.
My friend had the BLT special with home fries and it was delicious. Portion was just right.
I had the home made waffle, which I have ordered before. It was good, but I recall it coming with a blueberry jam. It did not this time.
We will come again. Not rushed, but servers were attentive.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Had our daughters bridal shower
The service on pickup was incredible
Giovanna herself came out and made sure our order was correct and even made sure we put in in the car correctly so no spills
Food was amazing and all the guest complimented
We had gluten free offerings and they were awesome and no one noticed the difference in the gluten free pasta and wraps
From start to finish Giovanna was involved in every step of the way
Price was on point