“20 years later, still delicious food”
Review of Spain 92

Spain 92
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Raritan
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We used to come here all the time when my daughter was an infant. Our family since moved, but I was in the area so met business friends for dinner. The food is still just as good - I remembered how much I liked it way back when. I was pleasantly surprised to see Sergio still greeting his patrons, going table to table to make sure the meals are good. I had vegetable paella, which was delicious. The portion is really big, enough to take home and have 2 more meals, at least in my case. The rest of the table had seafood, and all enjoyed it. We had a nice bottle of wine with the meal too. Perfect dinner.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Was here for a small wedding and it was amazing! This was all done off the regular menu, although I believe they do have special party menus. The owner arranged a bottle of cava for the toast, and they had pitchers of both white and red sangria. The variety of appetizers chosen were so good: shrimp, chorizo, calamari, and mushrooms stuffed with a seafood filling. Some of the entrees were vegetable and seafood paellas, beef tips, salmon, and fish. There were plates of rice and house-made chips to share. Dessert was tres leches cake that the owner arranged in a tower. Everything was so good!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We came here on a Tuesday night. It was quite with not many people, but the service was still prompt and kind. The vegetable soup they have (complimentary) was nice and flavorful. For entrees, we had a steak of sea bass and garlic shrimp. The sea bass was crisp on the outside yet very tender on the inside. Both dishes were well-seasoned and delicious (however, there were two small bones in the sea bass). The portions are relatively large and reasonably priced. If in the area, I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Eating at Spain 92 is a good choice for a business lunch. Pleasant quiet environment complements well prepared food and solid wait service.

We ordered:
• Black Angus Steak Grilled - Black Angus steak grilled , topped with red Rioja wine Sauce.
• Ensalada Caesar - Homemade Caesar salad with chicken, Croutons, homemade Parmesan Caesar Dressing.

Both entrees were tasty. All in all a good restaurant for a business lunch and definitely worth coming back for dinner.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We had family style soup and assorted appetizers,and a main course choice of Lobster, Filet Mignon, Seafood Combo or chicken. (filet mignon was truly exceptional)
The food was well prepared and delicious.
Our waiter, Sebastian was terrific and took great care of our table of 10. Unlimited Sangria and coffee and cake rounded out a wonderful party experience.