“A Touch of Spain”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The meal was very good I ask our waiter for a meal that represented real Spanish food he suggested a veal dish it was excellent. They served a complimentary soup it was delicious, I ordered an appetizer of scallops with cheese served in a giant clam shell that was my favorite. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner on our way home from a weekend trip. The menu offerings were quite interesting - we enjoyed steak and shrimp entrees. Our waiter served a complimentary bowl of soup before dinner and it was very tasty. He was attentive and patient as we asked several questions about the menu choices. Lovely decor and appears to be a great venue for parties. All in all a very positive experience and we would return again if in the area.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This was such a wonderful find. There were 17 of us. We changed the reservation at the last minute, and people in our party were delayed - and the owner and Maitre"D said "Don't worry - we have all night".
Drinks at the bar were fun and we'll served. The dinner was awesome. The octopus was off the charts. Lots of it and the most tender and least chewy I've ever eaten. It was literally phenomenal, and I will go back for this dish alone.
We were celebrating an 87th birthday. The owner, as we we're ordering desert, came into our room and starting PLAYING HIS BAGPIPES!! AMAZING!! Played Happy Birthday to close out his set!! Just so much fun and such a positive atmosphere. So European in their love of food and people. A top place in an area with tons of other lesser options.
Thanks to Spain 92 for making our night memorable.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We used to come here all the time when my daughter was an infant. Our family since moved, but I was in the area so met business friends for dinner. The food is still just as good - I remembered how much I liked it way back when. I was pleasantly surprised to see Sergio still greeting his patrons, going table to table to make sure the meals are good. I had vegetable paella, which was delicious. The portion is really big, enough to take home and have 2 more meals, at least in my case. The rest of the table had seafood, and all enjoyed it. We had a nice bottle of wine with the meal too. Perfect dinner.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Was here for a small wedding and it was amazing! This was all done off the regular menu, although I believe they do have special party menus. The owner arranged a bottle of cava for the toast, and they had pitchers of both white and red sangria. The variety of appetizers chosen were so good: shrimp, chorizo, calamari, and mushrooms stuffed with a seafood filling. Some of the entrees were vegetable and seafood paellas, beef tips, salmon, and fish. There were plates of rice and house-made chips to share. Dessert was tres leches cake that the owner arranged in a tower. Everything was so good!