“healthy.....local.......I'm a fan!”
Review of Kitch Organic

Kitch Organic
Ranked #42 of 148 Restaurants in Red Bank
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I checked off 'one of the best meals' because its a great choice for gluten free/dairy free eating without sacrificing flavor or pure food pleasure!! Everything I've tried is excellent....sometimes doing takeout..... or dining in....and soon, with better weather, a nice outdoor garden area to use. Think they really have a good thing going......seems to be easy on the street parking too......a clean, pleasant, hip addition to local dining choices........some have said it's 'pricey'....but I think you get what you pay for....and know that organics cost more....plus, they prepare everything from scratch.....writing this makes me want that avocado toast right now.....I like that it's spicy!!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

This place is amazing if you have celiac or any food allergies!!! They cook all organic and vegan food and it is delicious. Even my non-allegry people in my group LOVED it!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I really loved this place. From the decor to the drinks to the amazing menu. The staff were great, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The food was presented in a fun fresh manner. And tasted great. What ever your food tates, Vegan, Paulo you'll find something here. I highly recommend this place and I'd love to revisit.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We went to the location in Asbury Park, which is quite small. (3 or 4 tables) We weren't prepared for this and almost left, but I am glad we didn't. The kitchen is open, and small. We ordered our food and it was prepared right in front of us. Think, cafe. The Red Bank location is more of a restaurant I believe. The food was so good! I had avocado toast with eggs, husband had egg sandwich, and scrambled eggs with fruit for the kids (Not on the menu but she was happy to accommodate. We had fresh juice and coffee to go, it was all amazing! We even picked up food to go on our way out of town. They don't have a phone at this location, but food is prepared quickly if you need to stop in and place a to go order. Loved it!

1  Thank Megan F
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Food is all organic and very fresh.
Meals and fresh drinks have interesting and tasty combinations. Great for health conscious. At busy times may be better for take out as it can get very crowded. Or you can sit outside in nice weather. Very small inside. Counter space or communal table.
No waitress service. Order and food will be brought to you.
Great for breakfast or lunch. Definitely worth a stop. Food is not cheap but portions are a good size.

1  Thank Cozycat48