“Unexpectedly Healthy and Delicious, AND GLUTEN FREE!”
Review of Kitch Organic

Kitch Organic
Ranked #29 of 143 Restaurants in Red Bank
Reviewed 3 October 2017

It was already a long day, and I needed a restaurant to meet everyone in the family's dietary needs, which is no easy task in the neighborhoods I'm used to, let alone in Red Bank, NJ, a place with which I was entirely unfamiliar! I very hurriedly googled "organic restaurant" and took my chances, as we were in a hurry. Heaven was a little hard to find, but it's name was Kitch Organic! All my healthy, paleo, gluten free dreams came true, and (for once), everyone in the family was not only happy, we were all FULL. The people were lovely, it's a tiny little place with a garden out back, their bathroom was clean and pleasant (bathroom cleanliness in a restaurant matters a lot to me!), and the food was filling and awesome. I uploaded a bunch of photos of what we had - tacos, burger on foccaccia (it was so good, my husband ordered another one!), and a variety of sweet treats, juices and smoothies. I also had a friend with me, who is a cabbage fanatic (I know it's weird), and loved the smoothie she got (it had cabbage in it, that's all I remember), that she immediately got another one and downed it. If you love healthy food, and would rather not eat if the food isn't healthy enough, you'll understand the kind of gorging we did when we found such healthy, delicious food. I am so glad this place exists, that now I'm actually looking for a reason to go to Red Bank, New Jersey. (It's actually a very nice place!)

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Wonderful organic food;Garden is casual and pretty. Talented chef. All the right stuff. Located in a residential area outside commercial area in Red Bank so a destination place.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I checked off 'one of the best meals' because its a great choice for gluten free/dairy free eating without sacrificing flavor or pure food pleasure!! Everything I've tried is excellent....sometimes doing takeout..... or dining in....and soon, with better weather, a nice outdoor garden area to use. Think they really have a good thing going......seems to be easy on the street parking too......a clean, pleasant, hip addition to local dining choices........some have said it's 'pricey'....but I think you get what you pay for....and know that organics cost more....plus, they prepare everything from scratch.....writing this makes me want that avocado toast right now.....I like that it's spicy!!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

This place is amazing if you have celiac or any food allergies!!! They cook all organic and vegan food and it is delicious. Even my non-allegry people in my group LOVED it!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I really loved this place. From the decor to the drinks to the amazing menu. The staff were great, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The food was presented in a fun fresh manner. And tasted great. What ever your food tates, Vegan, Paulo you'll find something here. I highly recommend this place and I'd love to revisit.