“Good Ginger , not so wild”
Review of Wild Ginger

Wild Ginger
Ranked #85 of 134 Restaurants in Ridgewood
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Wild Ginger is a good restaurant, made better by good value and service. Nothing on this menu will blow you away but every thing is good. We have eaten at the restaurant and gotten take out. As usual, its better at the restaurant. It's a nice comfortable place to eat. It can get loud when its full. prices are reasonable. Its perfect for what it does but not the place to go for a nice night out.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Wild ginger is a great place to have dinner, I love the mix of mango , pear and chicken, it's my favorite plate, the sushi selection is wonderful, the prince is always right and the flavor of the food is delicious!!
I love my wanton soap and the avocado sushi , the chicken with mango is my favor!!
The best part is the bill the cost is affordable , I always come back !!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The 4 of us all ordered the box dinner specials.
I had the sashimi and it was of good quality.

We were all happy with the prices, quantity and quality of the food,
Very attentive wait staff.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Very hot outside, was going to go to food truck fundraiser, but didn't want to stand in 40 people deep line...So, Wild Ginger was very nicely decorated and traditional Japanese theme. Started with miso soup, very nice, fresh with kombu and tofu. Chirashi was presented very nicely, and fish was clean and fresh, on top of sushi rice in a bowl. Great portion for lunch, my son had special rolls, which he usually get, and loved them also...now I see why he comes here. Great place!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2016

The best thing about Wild Ginger is the lunch special which includes soup and an entree. Otherwise it's very pricey. We have had lunch here a few times and order the wonton soup and the sesame chicken with brown rice. Always tasty and we usually need a take home bag as there is quite a bit of chicken in this order. Free refills on the iced tea which is a plus.