“STUNNED”
Review of Gen Sushi

Gen Sushi
Ranked #94 of 138 Restaurants in Ridgewood
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We came here worried because it was rated so horribly! It was amazing! Ask for their new rolls Manhattan, specialty sandwich and three in one! They were so great! Fred was also very enthusiastic and helpful! Would recommend this place to everyone! Some of the best sushi I've ever had!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Sushi is pretty good. I like that they offer Chinese and Japanese food. Hibachi is the best dishes they have. A plus. They deliver and offer valet Thursday thru Saturday

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Reliably good food, and my kids have always asked to go, especially for the special soda.
Good news is that they now deliver.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

When Jayson left this place went downhill. I have ordered from this restaurant for over 10 years. Jayson was the mgr and it/he was very good. I have ordered twice since he left and service/food is not as use to be. I ordered(delivery) dragon rolls and we were sent cucumber rolls, I called to complain and they sent me a different type of roll (not a dragon roll) and had the b---ls to charge me an additional charge. I refused the charge from the delivery man and they sent the charge through on AMEX. Last time we go to Gen.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Went as a small group for hibachi...there was a discrepancy in what one of our guests ordered. The server became downright angry over the mistake when we asked her to fix it...and it was unclear whose mistake it was. We asked her why she was getting so angry directly which only made her angrier. We will never return. It was obvious that management has a poor attitude based on how all the staff responds to the customer.

1  Thank Ivana M