“first time”

Italia Di Gusto Ridgewood
Ranked #83 of 138 Restaurants in Ridgewood
Reviewed 26 September 2015

staff was friendly and very helpful. Food was very good. Priced right for what we ordered. The desserts are not to be missed. The spaces small and a little to bright for dinner time, but service was very good.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

We visited this establishment for lunch. We were sharing the panniny special which came with Prosciutto, Buffalo Mozzarella and a basil sauce. Well, they didn't have the Buffalo Mozzarella so they substituted regular mozzarella for the same price. We also shared the Chicken salad with grilled vegetables. There were three pieces of chicken and some grilled vegetables, when we split it there was nothing there. My wife had some kind of sparkly natural soda drink and I had water. After lunch we shared a chocolate fig cookie, UGH, so dry that you needed water to wash it down.

I STRONGLY DOUBT THAT I WILL EVER RETURN, overpriced and very ordinary food.

6  Thank Michael Z
Reviewed 1 July 2015

If your looking for Italian eats for volume and smothered in sauce you can essentially go anywhere. This place is different and authentic at the same time There is a step up on quality and definitely the taste! I really enjoyed my meal. The specials are unique combinations you should try. We did not get a chance to try dessert yet. Will be going again.

2  Thank Kumikoo