“Love the Gyros”

Greek Town
Ranked #21 of 62 Restaurants in Rutherford
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Greek Town is a small place with limited seats, but the food is wonderful. I especially like to gyro platter. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I am not a big meat eater. but I do crave their Grilled Chicken Souvlaki every once in a while. Always consistent and delicious!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Simple place with delicious yet unpretentious Greek food. They always serve nice sized portions and provide friendly service.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We picked this restaurant for dinner before a Fussball (Soccer) game at the Metlife Stadium. Restaurant was small, but service was fast and friendly. The Pork Souvlaki on the sticks were delicious - very tender! I'll definitely recommend the Souvlaki over the Gyro.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Small, but varied menu. Small place but there's also a counter to eat at. The owner, Dimitry is always happy to see you and remembers you, even if you've only gone once. This is our go to when we want "fast food" that is fresh.