Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$124
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$119
US$115
Sea Palace Inn(Seaside Heights)
US$102
US$99
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$99
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$99
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$159
Sea Palace Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$83
US$79
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$135
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$84
Orbitz.com
All reviewsroom was cleantwo blockswater parkbreakwater beachnight staybeach badgesseasidelamparcadelinens
New Jersey
Reviewed 27 May 2005

We stayed here after prom this year. there were 14 of us in 4 rooms.. The management was AMAZINGLY nice! we arrived there at 2:50 a.m. due to getting lost and they didn't mind one bit and were even cheerful when we arrived. The rooms are a bit small but you got a microwave AND refrigerator and they were clean. when you go to Seaside, there's no need to be in your hotel room, so these are perfect for sleeping which is all you do in them! Thanks Anchor Motel!

• Stayed: May 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Franklin, NJ
Reviewed 19 May 2005

I was very happy with the Anchor Motel and the way they took care of my children. My children went to the Anchor for a weekend after their prom, I was very happy that they enjoyed themselves and felt that the motel was a relaxing place and was situated where they felt comfortable. Being a mom and not being able to be there and watch over them, it felt good to know they were being well cared for. Thank you Anchor Motel and we will see you again.

• Stayed: May 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Easton, PA
Reviewed 17 April 2005

What a great family oriented place to stay! We had a blast. Clean, EXTREMELY FRIENDLY staff, make you feel like you are at home! They will do anything to assist you whatever your needs may be. Pool is clean, rooms are clean, owner on premesis. This motel is well maintained. Close to the beach, shops, and dining. Apartment is spacious and equipped. Can't wait to come back this year!!!!

• Stayed: July 2004
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 March 2005

We stayed at anchor motel for out prom last year and It was the most fun time we ever had. Management was very nice and friendly and kept us out of trouble. We had a larged group and we were only few minutes from the boardwalk and the beach. Everything was walking distance for the motel. Rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend this place to everyone.

6  Thank nvj95
Seaside Heights, NJ
Reviewed 26 September 2004

I stayed here for a few weeks and I thought it was fine. My room was clean and bright. JD is the manager and he is very nice. I stayed here in winter 2003. I live in Seaside now - the area is not the greatest - if you're easily intimidated by people not so well off, you might not want to stay in Seaside Heights. But as far as the Anchor goes, yes the bathroom is very small, but if you're just staying for a vacation, what more do you need to do than take a shower & use the toilet & sink? By the way, my shower was brand new at that time. They were also renovating & I believe putting new carpets in. Anyway, my stay wasn't anything to complain about and it was cleaner than a lot of places I've seen.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member