All reviews water park breakwater beach small pool motel seaside linens microwave
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We were satisfied with the room. Our family was very comfortable during our vacation. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The location was perfect. It was a very short walk to the beach, mini-golf, the water park, the amusement rides, and food!

2  Thank 199janicek
JD D, General Manager at Anchor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for taking time to review your stay. We are glad you enjoyed our staff and accommodation. We hope to see you again on your future trip to Seaside Heights. Don't forget to check out our website to great offers and discounts.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Very good location, parking, friendly staff, near of the beach, beach badges included. The room was clean and the bed confortable. A problem with the wifi is the only negative point of our stay (the owner tried to fix it and was very kind but unfortunately the problem persisted)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 352janam
JD D, Owner at Anchor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

We are sorry about the wifi issue but we have corrected the problem. We have installed on WiFi devices which are working great now. We understand wifi is must have. Please come back to see our improved wifi.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel and booked it last minute. After checking several motels around the area this one caught my eye and thankfully I was right. The room was very clean and the people who own the place are very nice. You get tags for the beach which is not far and it's very close to Breakwater beach. I would definitely stay here again. They give you soap and shampoo and conditioner but it's not enough so bring your own.

2  Thank Jenny5975

We appreciate you choosing our motel from many others in area. We offer many amenities to our guests so they are getting the best deal. We also offer many great discounted rate on our website which are not listed on other website. We hope to see you next season again.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The place was amazing, it was clean, ac worked great, and it was spacious and perfect for me and my family. My only complaint is that checkout seemed really early at 10. I asked if I could extend and hour but was told that room cleaning needed to be done by 2 and they needed the time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are glad you liked our rooms, ac and location. Unfortunately we were not able to extend your late check out since we have to turn rooms around for our next guests. We offer late check out on first come first serve basis. We can't extend everyone check out time then we will not be able meet our check in time. We offer extended check out for a fee which you could have asked. We are hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Having not been to Seaside Heights in close to 15 yrs my wife and I were looking forward to a nice 3 day stay, however we left early due to; Property is poorly maintained , room was oddly arraigned with what looked like left over furniture that was purchased from another hotel after hurricane Sandy with a partial sticker still on it, no table to sit at, toilet rocked atop loose tiles, no back up toilet paper, no coffee maker / hair dryer. I've seen better Gov. housing. Not worth the price at all.

1  Thank defled1

I would like to apologize for the uncomfortable stay with us. If you were not happy with the room we would have gladly switched your room. Furniture in the room is in decent condition. We will check all the rooms and bathroom to make sure issue you pointed it out are corrected.