See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The pictures were a lie! The pool was green and our rooms were completely outdated, HOT and sleazy. The entire set up of the rooms looked as if we were in a crack house. The walls had chipped paint which made me think we were all going to get lead poisoning. The carpets were not vacuumed or cleaned. The bathroom was gross! It looked as if they were never cleaned. The sink still had toothpaste on it from the previous guest. NO WIFI either. The owner was friendly and tried to accommodate us but would not reimburse our money!

Room Tip: Heres a tip... Pick another hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dani G
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Needed a room in a fast jam. Room was clean but beds were full of sand. It was a basic of basic place. Person at the desk was pleasant. Just came and gone like the wind due to car issue. But it was a bed and room all that mattered. Paid $120 for a
Room..

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2016

I didn't expect a 5 star hotel but OMFG! This place was run down, outdated and sleazy. Nothing was walking distance (within a block). The place was blocks away from the boardwalk, beach, arcade, food and drinks. I was lucky enough to get parking for my huge truck in the limited amount of parking spaces. I decided to leave and stay at the Glendale Motel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2016

dirty place old owner not friendly...smelly rooms ...ac didnt work..young crowd loud not good at all stayed twice but would never go again at all ..shop around seaside nice but horrible motels alot need work and up dates

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I recommend that nobody stays at this motel! Disgusting and just smells like mold. As soon as we checked in, we checked right back out. Definitely violates some health codes. I don't know how this place is still up and running. Even the office is dirty and that's the first thing you see when you walk in.

Stayed: July 2016