This was our 4th year at the Sunrise and we have always enjoyed each year. You can't beat the atomosphere here at the Sunrise. American owned and operated, which is a dying breed in Seaside. Very clean, very curtious, and very reasonable. I challenge anyone to find a nicer place to stay in Seaside. Trust me, my family has stayed other places and left in the middle of the night due to the filth or noise. Free beach badges, free pizza at the pool, and the ride & slide tickets are some other perks here. See you guys next summer, if not sooner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunrise Motel in Seaside Heights is owned and operated by the Loundy family, who have been welcoming vacationers to the Jersey Shore since 1932. The motel features efficiency suites and luxury suites, accommodating couples and families up to 6 people per room! Our efficiency suites have 2 double beds, a sofa-bed or futon, and a kitchenette. Our luxury suites have 2 queen beds, a full kitchen, bath with jacuzzi tub, and living room with sofa-bed or futon. We are located less than a block from the boardwalk for easy access to the beach, rides, games, and amusements. Our property features a beautiful pool, expansive 150 foot sundeck, free WI-FI, free parking, BBQ grills, and cable TV in each room. All of our rooms are non-smoking, but smoking is permitted in all outdoor areas. During the summer season we also include 2 free badges with each room and free breakfast each morning at a choice of two local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sunrise Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Hotel Seaside Heights
- Sunrise Motel Seaside Heights