“Excellent beach house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Microwave, Dishwasher, double sink, plenty of cabinets
Open kitchen/Living room plan
Stainless oven and full size refrigerator
Stainless Steel Appliances
View from main entrance
Living room with two leather couches
Queen size sofa bed with a memory foam mattress
Hallway into bedrooms
Bathrn 1: Double sink
Bathrn 1: walk in shower
Bathrn 2
Main Entrance
Outside: fence in patio with picnic table
Outside: propane grill
Welcome to Seaside Heights...............
With it White Sandy beaches.
Casino Pier: Rides, Games and entertainment.
Free weekly concerts and Fireworks
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lindsay G
“Excellent beach house”
Reviewed 1 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I stayed there with 8 other people for my sisters bachelorette party. We all fit extremely comfortably, and it was only a 2 minute walk from the boardwalk and beach. It was a nice house and was very clean. Perfect location, fit our needs perfectly.

rebeccasa...
Saddle Brook, New Jersey
“Awesome shore house”
Reviewed 18 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I stayed at this wonderful property for a weekend in July with 5 other girls (all around 30 years old) for a bachelorette getaway. The house was very clean and comfortable, and did not look like a typical house down the shore. It was entirely updated, and it was a pleasure to stay there. Throughout the booking process, John was very attentive and helpful. He answered all of my questions quickly which helped the planning of our trip run smoothly. He met us upon arrival, and although some house rules were strict, we all had a great time and would definitely recommend this property to others! Thank you again for making our weekend memorable!

30 Jul 2018
Thank you Rebecca, you are always welcome back..........
shore1067
Orchard Park, New York
“Jersey Shore Rental”
Reviewed 19 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Although the house itself was nice, there were definitely things lacking in this rental. In the description of the home online it was advertised as having a fully equipped kitchen, however it was missing basic items such as a potholders , a baking sheet and any serving dishes. When I contacted the owner regarding this he said he could "get me a pot holder" and if I wanted a baking sheet that I could purchase one down the street. At the conclusion of our visit he charged me $10 for a missing wine glass (we did not break any wine glasses and I have no idea what he was referring to as I did not count anything when I got there and was never informed that I needed to do so and the wine glasses in the apartment couldn't have been more than a $1 at the Dollar Store). We were not provided with any dish soap, dishwasher soap, or any type of cleaning products even though he must've told me 10 times that the house needed to be in "broom clean" condition when we left. The house was advertised as having a grill so we packed most meals to be grilled and the propane ran out in the middle of cooking dinner on third night and when I texted the owner he assured me that he would replace it by mid day but never showed up to do so until after 6pm that evening. The house itself has air conditioning but the two side bedrooms were unbearably hot and we had to purchase fans in order to be comfortable enough to sleep because the owner said we could not turn the air conditioning down below 70 degrees because his pipes would freeze and quite frankly I don't think the fan on the air conditioning was working properly. Another disturbing part of the home is the "party house " next door which had creepy drunk people in and out most of the nights that we were there. The police were repeatedly called (the owner told me to call the police if they got out of hand upon our arrival). A drunk man approached my teenagers and asked if they wanted to smoke pot with him and my daughter and her friend were chased down the street and asked to come to their party by a strange drunk man from next door on one of the nights we were there. So overall, based on the location next to a party house , lack of kitchen supplies and the too warm bedrooms coupled with being nickled and dimed to death (wine glass, potholder, fans and baking sheet), I would not rent this again and would certainly not recommend for anyone with small kids.

23 Aug 2017
Wow, we are sorry that you did not have a pleasurable time in Seaside Heights or at our beach house. None of what you are stating was communicated to us during your stay.
Please allow us to address your concerns:
1) Our kitchen is fully equip; we offer a coffee machine, toaster, blender, full potware, plateware etc. and all of these items on listed on Airbnb site. We try hard to provide items for a family vacationing on the beach. We sent numerous email to you outlining what we provided. Providing a baking sheet is just not one of the items we provide, and we thought we were helpful in telling you where you could purchase one. we are sorry about that.
2) Any missing or broken items, of course needs to be replaced. We know for a fact that a wine glass was missing and we found piece of broken glass in the beach house.
3) Yes, you were provided dish soap (you should of ask us doing your stay). The dish soap is a in the dispenser located next to the facet. The dishwasher tables were located underneath the sink.
4) We provide a very basic cleaning product (mop, vacuum, rags and one spray bottle). There is no need for you to clean the beach house, let not forget you are on vacation. We just ask that you leave the house on a broom clean condition. It is define as just a basic vacuuming.
5) When you arrived we demonstrated to you the operation of our propane grill and stated if the gauge get to the yellow call us and we would be happy to get a new tank. When you called us to let us know the grill was empty we told you that we would replace the tank tomorrow and the other grill (approx. 10 ten away) was available for you to use and you responded back to us that was fine and the next day we replace the propane grill.
6) Why would someone want to set the thermostat below 70 degrees is a mystery to us?
7) Yes, there was a party next door, and we were concerned. We approach you to inform you that if the party was disturbing you, a quick remedy is to call the police or me and we can immediate put a stop to it. Seaside Heights no longer put up with crazy parties.
8) You stated the following,” A drunk man approached my teenagers and asked if they wanted to smoke pot with him and my daughter and her friend were chased down the street and asked to come to their party by a strange drunk man from next door on one of the nights we were there.” We are sorry but I do not believe that statement to be true.
Again, we are sorry you vacation time was not pleasurable………. John Anthony
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

19 Aug 2017
Thank you, you are welcome anytime.....
John
NorthStar...
“An amazing place; 2 min. walk to beach and boardwalk.”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed the weekend for the St. Patty's Day parade and despite the cold, we had a great time. The house is located right by the parade route. We loved the open floor plan. The unit is completely new. The bedrooms are big and the 2 full bathrooms are gorgeous. We will definitely book this place again next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Mar 2017
Thank you...........
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing