First, the cons:
* Bathtub needs grip bar - extremely slippery
* Refrigerator in room 401 needs work - doesn't open properly
* EXTREMELY hard to get to - right on route 3, but GPS can't get you there - be sure to get good info from hotel website on how to get into parking lot - park the car and don't move it again till ready to leave!
* noisy, but AC will cover street noise
Now the pros:
* Recently remodeled - very nice bathroom
* Very inexpensive
* Tiny lobby with attendant 24 hours a day
* 2 blocks from stop for bus 190 direct to Port Authority, NYC
* (very basic) free continental breakfast
We would consider staying there again, it was convenient to NYC, clean, comfortable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Plaza Hotel Secaucus