All reviews bus stop tiny lobby new york port authority nice bathroom times square flat screen visiting nyc rush hour motel shampoo nj
Reviewed 10 October 2017

My mate and myself needed to book a hotel for a trip to NY recently, for a Black Sabbath convention, amongst other events. Travelling from the UK, we needed to find a hotel that suited our budget. The Rodeway Inn, located in Secaucus, NJ is a great booking, for those on a budget. Add to which it's location is simply stunning! Secaucus is a very clean, peaceful area, with a bus service (Bus 190) that is just a 3min walk from the hotel, that can take you directly to NY Bus Terminal, for just $3.50! Add to which there is a mall right next to the bus stop, which has all the things you may need during your stay. The rooms in the Rodeway inn, were clean and recently renovated,
as well as being spacious, with a very nice bathroom, and Large flatscreen tv.
The hotel's staff were friendly, but unobtrusive, check in/out was easy, and the staff even kindly allowed us the use of their printer/pc to print out cinema tickets, as well as letting us store our baggage the day of our departure, until we were leaving.
Overall a great hotel, with no issues at all, would happily stay there again, which I hope to do on a future visit to NY.

Room tip: Rooms to back of the hotel possibly be preferred, front of hotel facing busy road. Our friend stayed in room facing road mind, was fine.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ankit G, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Guest;

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Ankit Gandhi
Rodeway Inn Meadowlands

Reviewed 21 September 2017

It was hot and humid, and the air-conditioner was not working. I complained to the front desk manager and he said that he cant do anything. I asked if the the room can be changed, the response was negative. I asked if he could look into fixing the AC, he said it is too late. I asked then why am I paying the full price if the advertised facility is not functioning, He kept quiet. Horrible experience.

Date of stay: July 2017
5  Thank Erfaan P
Reviewed 23 February 2017

I must say I was kind of hesitate at first but once I arrived I was pleased. the lobby is small but that is minor. I traveled all the way from Cincinnati with my family. the room was big and very NEAT AND CLEAN. the bathroom was very nice I fell in love with the mirror. the staff is EXTREMLY nice. we stayed there in November 2016. it is close to the bus line, restaurant, etc. I really enjoyed my stayed here. I am already booked for July 2017. thanks I really appreciated the hospitality. also the breakfast area was small but it was well worth it. very clean and cozy . see you soon

Room tip: the rooms are huge and quiet
Date of stay: November 2016
2  Thank kishasmith75
Nikita g, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your ratings and comments. Wish to see you again very soon....

Nikita Gandhi
General Manager,
Rodeway Inn Meadowlands,

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Great place to stay before a weekend in NYC. Rooms are clean and freshly remodeled. Hotel is about a 20 minute drive to Times Square. Save yourself $150. No worries. The only complaint was not enough pillows, but I was too lazy to call the front desk…

Date of stay: January 2017

Dear Guest,

Nikita Gandhi
General Manager,
Rodeway Inn Meadowlands,

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The idea of a hotel for under $100 a night seems great when booking, however the entire floor I was on was under construction, dirty, and dusty. The halls smelled of marijuana and cigarette smoke. It would be well worth staying in a higher priced hotel next time.

Date of stay: March 2016