US$177
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$246
US$209
Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
US$145
Residence Inn
US$152
US$134
GardenInn.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$128
US$124
Courtyard by Marriott Secaucus Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$159
TripAdvisor
All reviewsprepackaged muffinsnew yorkthe busoatsgrab and gomovie theatersmall kitchenport authoritygeneral managereasy commutehome away from homeking suitenice place to stayawesome hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulsam's clubconvenient location
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I loved the hotel! We stayed in the hotel for 4 days. It was close to everything! The staff was friendly. Because I read the reviews previously I knew that there would be no daily housekeeping which was fine with us. The hotel had what we needed all we had to do was ask. This is probably what helps keep the costs down. You definitely have to request cooking supplies. Don't come here if you want to be pampered because this is not that type of hotel. There is a small indoor warm swimming pool. The bus stop was literally right next to the hotel. We paid $8.50 round trip to get into NYC and the bus runs every 15-20 min. The bus drops you off at Port Authority. Carlo's Bakery for Cake Boss is right outside on the right of Port Authority. Yes, there are a lot of homeless at Port Authority but there is also a lot of law enforcement so we felt very safe. The breakfast was grab and go until 10am. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, oatmeal packs, granola bars and muffins. If you don't like any of their free breakfast offerings just take a 5 min walk to Dunkin Donuts which is right in the plaza! It was me, my mother, 16 year old son and 7 year old daughter and we staying in a King Suite very comfortably.

Room Tip: Bring your own eating utensils.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Clara, it was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America, and thank you for sharing your review with other travelers. It's great to read you enjoyed your stay and our facilities and service were to your satisfaction. We look forward to sharing your positive feedback with our team. Please visit with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I know Extended stay as an awesome hotel in terms of quality and experience. This time I completely got disappointed after booking for two nights at 1 Plaza Secaucus hotel. Room quality is not very good, heater did not work whole night and no one is there in the reception to complain about it. Not a good breakfast. No coffee maker in the room or anywhere in the hotel except for the breakfast time. The staff were friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered while you were here. To provide a clean, fresh and functional room is most important for us, but we are extremely sorry we fell short in making this happen for you. We have shared your concerns with the responsible teams in an effort to improve our performance moving forward. On a positive note, we are happy you liked our cordial staff. Please consider choosing us again so we can restore your trust.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Location was fair. Even with traffic jam in Lincoln Tunnel, it took far less than an hour by car between the hotel and Time Square. There are many restaurants and stores around the hotel.
Our room was quiet and the staff members were all kind.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thanks for making Extended Stay America a part of your travel plans. We are glad to know our location was perfect for your trip and that you found us to be at a great value. Thanks once more for your business, and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I show up to check in and I'm told we over booked our double bed rooms so I split you into two rooms. Since I was traveling with my 16 yo daughter I was like ok that's fine. Then I'm told that one room is first floor and the other is the third floor!!! On what planet is this ok? And what if I wasn't with a 16 yo but say a 9 or 10 year old? In today's society it wouldn't be appropriate to sleep in the same bed with a kid that age of the opposite sex! And it sure wouldn't be ok to let someone that young sleep on a separate floor alone! I wasn't really comfortable doing it with my 16 yo...it is right outside NYC!!! But I really wasn't given an option and to top it off I wasn't even offered a discount or anything at all for my inconvenience.

Rooms are great, couch, bed, TV, full fridge, dishwasher, microwave, cooktop, dining table with chairs, no oven. New carpet and hardwoods. Very nice rooms....but doesn't make up for the above.

Room Tip: I guess check in early to ensure you get the room you reserved.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank matthewgB1868RU
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are happy to know you were pleased with your room and had an overall comfortable time with us. However, we're sorry our hotel was overbooked and that you and your daughter were not accommodated properly. We offer no excuses for this mix-up, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to have another chance so we can make your next trip pleasant in every respect.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The staff were friendly. However, the room was the worst i have ever stayed at. Faux double beds, the room was disgustingly smelly.. as if they sprayed it with chemicals to kill some sort of animals, we could not breath. The bathroom door would not close, nor the closet one (kept opening all night). We booked with hotels.com and they were not very helpful when tried to get a refund for the second night. They basically told me that there is nothing i can do except keep breathing the disgusting smell in the room. They offered me a voucher that is worth nothing. I will never again stay at this location, nor book with Hotels.com. My vacation in NYC with the family is ruined. This hotel is probably 1.5 stars tops. Should have believed the negative reviews!! To top it all, some of the pillows had blood stains on them.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Kenza, I apologize for the disappointing stay you had with us. We are really sorry that your room was not serviced and cleaned to the level it should have been, and for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured your concerns have been communicated to our housekeeping director who will be addressing this with our team to take corrective actions immediately. I will personally follow up on your concerns to ensure we are well poised to serve you and your family better during your next stay.