“Tasty! Friendly!”

Stefanos
Ranked #27 of 83 Restaurants in Secaucus
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 10 May 2015

Momma's at the counter keepin' everything bright, Poppa's in the kitchen cookin' everything right! Teen daughter's helpin' out, hangin' out 'tween chats. Nice family!
Tasty, reasonably priced, Mediterranean food (falafel, gyro, etc.).
Mostly local clientele, many greeted by name, often ordered pick-up or 'to go'.

2  Thank Terrance K

Reviewed 16 March 2015

I have been eating here for years, ever since they first opened in Mill Creek Mall. Food is delicious and service is great. This restaurant is family owned and family run. After a few visits you will also be welcomed as family. We even hosted a large dinner (10 people) for my daughter's birthday and they accommodated everyone (with advance notice of course).

Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

We visited the place while staying at the Hyatt place. It is located in the 700 park plaza right next to the holiday inn. I was shocked to see that the menu is all Lebanese and the only Greek thing they had was their gyro. When I asked the server their she confirmed to me that yes this place serves lebanese and not Greek food. We were disappointed because we went there after reading the reviews on tripadvisor and they said Greek cuisine.

The food was not a let down. Average by all means. But their clear broth chicken soup was bad. My husband couldn't eat it.

1  Thank Denz1908
Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

Superb place. Feels like home. Good is outstanding, yummy, healthy and most importantly hygienic.
My personal favourite Salmon with Double Salad and Homemade Lemonade.

Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

Been eating here for over 20 years ! Since they were in mill creek mall, just found them again! I moved years ago but when I'm in the area gotta get my shish taouk !