“Good Greek food; certainly one of the better restaurants in the plaza”
Review of Stefanos

Stefanos
Ranked #17 of 86 Restaurants in Secaucus
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I'm not usually a fan of Red Lobster and Chilis and wanted something more than burgers, so we got take out from this restaurant 30 minutes before they closed and took it back to our hotel room. We ordered the Greek salad, falafel, and stuffed grape leaves. All were very good (the salad dressing in particular was very tasty), the vegetables were fresh and the order was made pretty quickly. The price wasn't the best, but with limited options, it wasn't outrageous either. If in the area, I would certainly order from here again. The restaurant does not serve alcohol.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

The food rocks here. I was surprised when my girl took me here....thought we were rolling into a dentist office or something. It's in a corporate looking office area...the traffic to get here for dinner sucks, but it is worth it.

The food was superb and the owner/waitress was very friendly and offered her recommendations. I like that! Everything we ate was yummy! EVERYTHING!

The only thing that sucks about this place is, the location. It's set way back in some office complex...it's should be showcased out in front...Yeah...it's that good!

1  Thank MixCM
Reviewed 11 June 2016

My beautiful friend and manager of Stefanos, Jennifer, has asked me to post here to let all their Customers know that the Executive Chef and founder Joseph has passed away this evening (Friday, 10 June 2016).

He was the Chef, Creator, and Heart of not only the Restaurant but also of his Family. Jennifer and Antoinette appreciate the kindness and support of their wonderful customers during this time of sorrow and grief.

They anticipate being closed on Sunday (12th June), and will update regarding that or any additional closures as they are able.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I make it a point to come to this restaurant whenever I'm in town. It's family owned and run. FRESH, HEALTHY delicious food!!! It's very consistent!! FYI, It is BYOB if you would like wine with your dinner!! It's tucked away in a shopping area, but it's worth finding! And if it's not packed, don't let that stop you from walking in! It has a very "Mom and Pop" restaurant feel and they treat you like family. Please check it out!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I used to have lunch at Stefanos when they were in the Mill Creek Mall in Secaucus. In a sense, I enjoyed their food for
almost 25 years. Lovely Owner's smile was always treasure to me (defeated army). After they moved to near Holiday Inn Secaucus, it became a walking distance and I really enjoyed their meals, I wish I can go back as soon as possible !!!