Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
US$183
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
US$153
Book now, pay at stay
US$163
US$144
GardenInn.com
Courtyard by Marriott Secaucus Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$197
US$152
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$174
US$159
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskacross the streetnew yorkriver viewthe busdunkin donutspremium roomevery weekbudget hotelcleaning staffport authorityminute driveinto nyceasy access to nyclincoln tunneltimes squarefree parking
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Stayed at the Red Roof Inn Plus in Secaucus again and was once again delighted and impressed with the unbelievable cleanliness of the hotel. The hotel is conveniently located to restaurants and has easy access to NYC (w/o the NYC cost)! I had the pleasure of speaking to the manager (Bill) when trying to figure out where to eat and he was extremely helpful and pleasant. This hotel is a gem!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
RRI150, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Tom F.,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel; we really appreciate it. It is great to hear that you were "delighted and impressed with the unbelievable cleanliness of the hotel"; our housekeeping and maintenance folks work tirelessly to keep the hotel in tip top shape ! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of all the restaurants and attractions that are conveniently located within walking distance of our property ( not to mention that the heart of NYC is only a 20 minute bus ride away).

On behalf of the entire staff and management team, we thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus Meadowlands/NYC and look forward to seeing you and your family again very soon !

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I’d first like to thank Ms. Christiana for being so very patient and helpful. My company booked my room at this hotel......on the wrong day! After a lot of back and forth between myself, my company and the hotel we finally got it handled. Ms. Christiana saw my frustration and my obvious exhaustion and before my company even called to fix the problem Ms. Christiana reserved me a room so everything was in place when my company called. She remained calm and showed no signs of annoyance. She deserves a raise and partial ownership in this particular franchise. Thanks again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
RRI150, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Micheal B.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel; we greatly appreciate it. Thank you also for the kind words For Christiana, she Always goes out of her way to assist all of our guests; her hard work and dedication is infectious and we are very fortunate to be working with her.

Thank you again for choosing the Red Roof Plus Secaucus/NYC; we look forward to servicing you again very soon !

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I am a truck Driver from Cleveland, OH... I stay at Red Roof Inn + often and the staff and rooms are fantastic! Everyone is very helpful but the security staff member Amadola was absolutely amazing! I arrived late yesterday evening and all the semi parking was filled. Amadola helped me find a spot and even helped me park! Thank you so much Amadola! After a long day of driving you made what could have been a horrible experience great! See you all at Red Roof Inn+ next time!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Chris B.,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our Hotel; we really appreciate it.

Thank you also for the kind words for Amadola; she is an amazing individual who takes a tremendous amount of pride in the job she does and truly cares about all our guests well being. She consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty and is always acutely aware of what is going on in and around "her" Hotel; we are all very fortunate to be working with her.

On behalf of the entire staff and leadership team, we thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus in Secaucus/NYC !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I are always traveling for business. RED ROOF INN SECAUCUS has become are hotel of choice! It’s not only because of the super comfortable beds and convenience of the location. The staff is AMAZING! Super friendly-understanding-just all around good. They always have strived to make sure we have a GREAT STAY. We come here often, so if you travel-plan to-or need a rest stop to get a good night sleep. This is the place to come and unwind! Don’t even look at other hotels around, you’ll see what true hospitality is from an amazing staff here at Red Roof!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest.,

It is so nice to hear that you found your room to be super comfortable; the entire staff take a great deal of pride in the work they do and its really nice to hear it shows.
Thank you also for the kind words for the above mentioned staff; I can't agree with you more, they really are, as you said, "AMAZING! Super friendly-understanding-just all around good".

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Danika at the front desk is awesomely friendly. She explained the easiest way to get in and out of NYC. The rooms are clean housekeeper was great. Beautiful views of the river at by the pavilion. Close to the MetLife stadium, shopping malls, concert venues, and more.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Paul F.,

It is so nice to hear that you found your room to be clean with a beautiful view of the river especially from the riverside Pavilion.

Thank you also for the kind words for Danika, she really is, as you said, awesomely friendly. We are all very fortunate to be working with her.

It is also great to hear that you found our Hotel to be conveniently located to all the major attractions, shopping malls, transportation options and Times Square/NYC.