“Great happy hour and surprisingly great sushi”
Review of Terra Nova

Terra Nova
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra Nova is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Sewell
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Holly Dell Dr.
Transit: Terra Nova is located on Delsea Drive (RT 47) & is in walking distance from the bus stop.
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We visited friends in Glassboro and they said we have to go to their favorite happy hour spot for sushi. When they said it was at an Italian restaurant we were surprised to say the least.

We were even more surprised by the quality of the sushi!

They have at least 15 rolls to choose from. Each roll has about 8 pieces. The prices are about $8 per roll.

I highly recommend anything tempura style. The Dynamite roll was one of my favorites! The mussels were also very good and were prepared in a unique way with lots of bacon.

Our friends got the Jersey roll, which has goat cheese and asparagus in it. I was suspicious but tried a piece of theirs and it was unique and delicious. The textures on all of the rolls were great!

We sat at the bar and had good service from both bartenders. The atmosphere was nice. Everything was clean and new with lots of open space to see across the restaurant.

We will definitely go back the next time we are in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My family took me to this restaurant for Mother’s Day and it was pure joy. The food was amazing and creative. The service was very good, and it was crowded for the holiday. Our dessert was a huge piece of cheesecake that was so creamy and delicious. The cocktails were served ice cold and perfectly mixed. We will continue to visit Terra Nova again, enjoyed this dinner very much.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I love in palm springs and when I travel home my family enjoys eating here.
My dad had two appetizers for his meal and I choose the skewers.
Portions are generous, there were three skewers cooked to perfection. I could not finish my selection so i took the rest home for lunch.
Our waitress, Lindsey, gave us excellent service. I hope we see her again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Had my daughter's baby shower there. Could not have been better. Food and service great. Accommodating on everything! Room is lovely!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Out of town visitors, for the first time to Terra Nova. Impressive menu. Make sure you check the separate "draft" beer menu - extensive. Server, Aubrey, was very knowledgeable of the menu offerings and extremely helpful in making our decisions. They're going to miss her when she leaves. To avoid limiting ourselves to main dish entrees, we decided to try numerous appetizers and "sharing plates". Best move of the night. Bang-Bang Tempura Shrimp, Oysters Rockefeller, Plain Mac & Cheese, Fried Crab Cake, and a Caesar salad with Blackened Chicken. Suffice it to say, "we ran the table". Unfortunately, one member of our party didn't understand what "sharing plate" meant and finished the crab cake on her own. Bummer! Although, the prices seemed a bit high, it was very well worth the dining experience. Definitely, on our short list for a revisit.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Pat K

Been to Terra Nova? Share your experiences!