“Great for a quick dinner”
Review of Indian Mills Pizza

Indian Mills Pizza
Ranked #6 of 6 Restaurants in Shamong
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Irish, Pizza
Description: Serving traditional English and Irsh food, Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash, Irish Meat Pie as well as Pizza, Cheesesteaks, Hoagies, Wings, Salads and much more! Eat in or take out, seating for 50 and if you like a "beverage" with your meal, BYOB!Mon-Tues. 11am to 9pm. Wed Closed, Thu-Sat 11am to 9pmSun.1pm to 9pm NOTE:May to Oct Sun. 4pm to 9pm
Reviewed 18 November 2016

We order from here when I don't feel like cooking. Good food and not to much money. Its close to my home and they do deliver after 4pm. Their pizza has gotten better over the years. The owners are nice and even let me run a tab when I am not home and my kids order something. Thanks for that by the way.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

This was our first visit and we will go back. The fish was exactly what I remembered during our stays in Britain. The portion was large and done perfectly. They even have malt vinegar, The only thing it was missing was mushy peas, but the regular peas were fine.

I assume the lovely lady cooking was the owner. She was a delight and wanted to know how we enjoyed our meal. We

Reviewed 14 February 2016

I love it because it has authentic British and Irish food. I also love their pizza. The Fish and Chips are my favorite!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

This little restaurant is pretty well hidden in the midst of the rural setting Shamong. They deliver, you can eat in, take out, however you like it. The place owned by an English family and they are so welcoming. I often grab pizzas, sandwiches, wings, chili and other good stuff here. The one thing you have to try is the fish and chips, definitely authentic! The food is delicious and fairly priced. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Nice pieces of Cod,...warm FF, same ole peas (luke warm)...owner, the most pleasant lady, other things on menu worth trying,.....sometimes....pizza not bad,....but go for the Fish and Chips...