“Great cake and dessert”

La Rosa's Pastry Shop & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Shrewsbury
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Went in to buy a cake for my boss for his birthday, the waitress took care of me right away. The cake was great. Cannoli and it was a hit at work... Thanks

Reviewed 4 May 2015

My experience here was one of very friendly and helpful employees (one was a young boy about 18 that couldn't have been any nicer) and very good deserts. I stopped in on a whim to get a cup of coffee about 5 minutes before they were to close. I hate doing this to a place but it was one of the only things around. They couldn't have been nicer about the service and even gave suggestions. On the way out, they let me sample an ice cream cannoli that was to die for.

I went with a small sampler pack of a variety of cannoli's and a couple of the cookies. All were excellent. Coffee was a little weaker than I like but wasn't bad. As I said, staff was very friendly. Interested in where I was from, how I liked the area, etc., and offered some tips on places to eat and things to see. I'd come back here if I was ever in the area for business again just for the deserts. They were all worth it.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

This is a regular stop for us whenever we want excellent bread, pastry, pies or whatever. Parking is a bit limited but the selection inside is not!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Everything in this bakery is fantastik! I especially like the napoleons, 7 layer cookies and canolis.