“Food is very good..and for the price..you can't beat it”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Steve's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 115 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I was very hesitant about Steves pizza...I went in there and noticed an Indian/Asian gentleman...no offense..but I thought what would he know about pizza??? Well he was not the cook...so I said...WHAT THE HECK!! I ordered the large white Hawaiin pie...and was floored at how delicious it was!! I've also had the wings....VERY VERY GOOD!! It's my new pizzeria...it's also right around the block...so convenient too!!

1  Thank ArtRosa
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Steve's pizza is awesome. I've had several different slices and they've all hit the spot, especially their white pizza. Really yummy and I'm not even a white pizza fanatic. Very limited seating, more of a to go place, but we always eat in. Friendly staff and you you're walking out the door in a few minutes if you just grab a slice. Bring cash unless you will be spending more than $10. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 30 November 2011

While this is primarily a take-out pizza place, we ate in and had full dinners. The house salad was nice - including a bit of onion, cuke, and olive (not just lettuce). The lady had the linguini with seafood. Good amount of seafood, good flavor, and a lot of pasta. I had eggplant rolatini. Sauce was a bit bland, but the eggplant was good, portion was good too. Interestingly, they stuff with full spinach leaves and ricotta - and bit different, but good if you like spinach. I had a slice of plain pizza to start - nice crust and generally above average. The tables are a bit below standard even for a pizza take-out, but the service was quite acceptable.