“Good food, nice folks”

Lo Duca Pizza
Ranked #11 of 115 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 August 2017

No complaints. Always freshly made pasta or pizza, nice folks providing good service. What's not to like!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Here you can find a delicious pizza for just $3.75 per slice. Old fashioned Pepsi from Mexico is also available. Great place for lunch!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Very friendly staff. Had slice of pizza and a salad. The salad was the winner. Pizza had great crust (thin) but I found the pizza lacking in flavor. I had a plain slice but with so many other styles to choose from I will go back and try something else.
People next to me had chicken parm and it looked really good. I'll go back. I loved the friendly staff

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Amazing pizza and hot subs there antipasto
salad if fantastic. Order lunch for my office always a must.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I have only had the pizza so far, its was pretty good. I will have to try some ofthere other options the next time I travel to this area.