“Best Pizza in Somerset”

Add it.
Cafe Alfredo's
Ranked #72 of 114 Restaurants in Somerset
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My whole family loves their food and they have great gluten free pizza! Catering is wonderful from here!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Good pizza, take out, eat in or delivery. The pizza is fine. Never ordered any other items from the menu. Prompt service. Would revisit

Reviewed 15 February 2016

The selection of pizza was poor, and the pizza itself was poor. The chicken tasted like the pre-cooked frozen variety. Will not be back

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

We drove down to Somerset for a friend's wedding and arrived late. We asked the front desk for pizza recommendations but the place we really wanted to try was closed. We ordered a pizza with sausage and veggies and an order of mozzarella sticks for takeout. We opened the mozzarella sticks first and they were pretty good so I was excited to try the pizza. We opened the box to find the wettest, soggiest, saddest pizza I have ever seen. I was starving so I tried to grab a slice and the whole thing collapsed on itself. When I managed to get a bite I was so disappointed. Disgusting!! Worst pizza I have ever eaten!

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Had a calzone which was burnt on the bottom and a sub which was pretty good but extremely messy. Someone at my table had some pizza and said both slices were ok at best. With really good places (Orsillio and Lubranos) in the area, there is no reason to ever go back. So I won't.