“Good Food & Service”

Pan Asia Grill
Ranked #26 of 115 Restaurants in Somerset
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This is my second review of this place. This time the food and the service were good. A positive change from my last visit.

The soaps were ok but the entrees were good.

The service was very courteous.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Came here with friends and family. Nearby place with decent food, mostly catering to the Indian community. They have tried to retain authentic flavors but will customize it for you. Food is good and service is fast. Almost all dishes are available as a vegetarian option

Reviewed 24 April 2017

This restaurant is exceptional! It is very nice from the first view outside, but so lovely inside. The atmosphere is unique, decorated so pretty with a wonderful staff to greet and take care of your every need. The food choices are interesting, extremely flavorful and the chef is outstanding. Everything is homemade, having excellent tastes and presentation. It is an Asian Fusion restaurant with tastes from a few Asian destinations. The first visit was for a Networking Event and I would never have know or tried this restaurant if if wasn't for the event!! Great choice to come here for any dinner, event, etc.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

We went to Pan Asia for the first time with family. We were seated quickly and lovely ambiance. We ordered Crispy Lotus, chicken Satay for appetizers- Wow both were amazing! The Lotus was unlike anything we have ever eaten before, very highly recommend! Main dishes ordered were green curry with chicken, coriander garlic chicken and my favorite papaya salad with shrimp. All dishes were full of flavor, excellent use of spices. A wonderful finish to the meal was their house special Pan Masala ice cream! So yummy!!! A most enjoyable evening with most delicious food, and lovely, friendly service too!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We went for the first time to this restaurant on the recommendation of a few friends.

The food is Halal.

All the dishes that we ordered from the soup to main course are delicious. No Question about it.

The service is mediocre at best. The soup took about 35 + mins to come. We did inform the manager and he was courtesy to inform us about the reason. (Thus the three stars , otherwise it would have been one).

Again, the food is Excellent and we will come back. I look forward to reviewing this restaurant again after my next visit.