“Great for lunch but watch your pockets...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mi Amore Market and Catering
Ranked #56 of 115 Restaurants in Somerset
Reviewed 22 January 2016

This is definitely a great spot to have a home-style meal and nothing less than short of a treat for the tongue. The few times that I have been to this place have always been surprising. The food is always fresh. The crew is always friendly. The only downfall? Price. A bit out of the usual lunch price if you are going every day. Is it worth it? For some, yes, for others, no. Lets be honest if my check shows 15 dollars without a drink, I would want to consider other local spots for less but the quality kind of keeps you coming back. Pink's Up Mi Amore.

1  Thank Daniel P

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Sandwiches, wraps and salads are creative, attractive and delish. Call in or order at the counter and either take-out or sit down and staff will deliver to table. Tables inside and out are nondescript, but adequate. Staff is helpful and pleasant. Prices are HIGH.

1  Thank MaryAnnSomerset_NJ
Reviewed 13 August 2015

I have been to Mi Amore often. I usually order their chicken salad over a house salad. Unlike another reviewer, I find their food incredibly consistent. They also have about a dozen different sandwiches to choose from and they can be had on a variety of breads including focaccia, ciabatta and Portuguese roll. In addition to their bulletin board of sandwiches and salads, they always have daily specials which include platters, sandwiches and salads. For my 65th birthday party my wife ordered their eggplant rollatini which were great. (Yes, they do cater parties.) If you are in the area I would strongly recommend a visit and find out for yourself. they also offer outside seating.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I have eaten at Mi Amore many times and it never disappoints. The people are lovely and I mean everyone from the waitress to the folks at the counter. I have also used them for catering and they were very helpful and the food was great. Perfect spot for a nice lunch or even to order and take lunch to the park or some other local haunt.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

On Friday, June 12, I picked up assorted sandwiches, along with several different pasta salads, to bring to a concert at a nearby PA winery. My wife and I were meeting four friends at Crossing Vineyard, and this exquisite food matched the wines, music and ambience. Every sandwich and pasta salad was made meticulously and everyone enjoyed the food and the evening. We regularly dine at fine restaurants and have exacting standards. I eat MA's food several times a week, and have for years. If you have not savored their delicious food, treat yourself soon. As for me, I'll be back this very week looking forward to their FIVE STAR food and service. What a treasure to have MA and it's great people nearby!