Comfort Inn & Suites(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$142
US$129
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$179
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We had a hard time finding a hotel in this area. We finally settled on this hotel because it was pet friendly. The hotel itself was beautiful. It is attached to an entertainment venue, but since there was nothing going on we were just about the only people staying there. Our room seemed clean even though the carpets were stained. We have found that occasionally in pet friendly rooms. The thing that really bothered me was what was under the rug. I found all kinds of lumps and bumps on the floor. My vertigo also seemed to be acting up until my husband mentioned that he felt dizzy too. When I went in the bathroom, I realized why. The floor was tilted. I didn't think much about it, but when we mentioned it to the desk clerk the next morning, she said that we should never have been given that room. It was one of the few that had not been remodeled yet. Except for the floor, the room wasn't that bad.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
steven p, Director of Sales at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Thank you for your comments this was passed on to the maintenance department and the carpets were repaired and cleaned .Thank you for bringing this to our attention ..

Reviewed 14 September 2016

pluses: bathroom had been redone and had a hairdryer, had iron with full ironing board in room, refrigerator, comfortable bed, pleasant and professional staff, had a laundry room., great walking areas for pets.

minuses: rug, while clean, was moldy from water leak probably from air conditioner unit which also was very loud, only allows one pet, no restaurant but there is continental breakfast, no pool or exercise room, tv was old style and sat even with bed and because it was bolted on dresser could not turn to watch from chair, rugs and furniture need upgrade but that is true in most hotels in this price range.

i would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: pick a room you can see your car parked outside window.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
steven p, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Thank you for your positive review .Hope to see you next year we will bring the rugs to the attention of the maintenance department.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We were heading for Diggerland and stopped heremfor an overnight.Staff was good. Beds were comfortable. Not much for the breakfast but for the price of the room for this area, I thought it was very fair. With tax included we paid $87.99 with the aaa discount.
We had checked other motels in the area and this one was the cheapest. We found this motel very clean.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
steven p, Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thank you for your positive review .Safe travels to diggerland enjoy.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

This again is a place that is screaming out for some money to be spent on it. I'm not sure if something died there but the hallway from the lobby to our room sure smelled like something dead. It stunk. It had an onsite bar and we felt like a beer but when we walked up to the bar we stood there, witnessed what it was like and kept on walking. Homeless people hanging around outside. Very poor quality.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glenn B
steven p, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Thank you for your response, due to the extreme heat our lobby a/c was not functioning properly, we are in the process of having it repaired. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

If I could give zero stars, I would.

1) When we pulled up we were the only car in the lot. It seemed very sketchy.
2) No business center. I asked if I could email a document that I needed printed and they would not do that for me.
3) No pool
4) The room had an extremely bad odor. I asked for room freshener and was offered a different room. The other room had the same bad odor.

Stay away...

You can tell from my other reviews that I seldom post bad reviews. Honestly, this is one of the worst hotels I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Stay away. Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
steven p, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Thank you for your review, we apologize for the inconvenience you had we will pass your comments onto the housekeeping department. However if you look at our hotel listing we do not advertise a pool or buisness center.