See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2017

The location of hotel is great. Little beat up of a building but Good helpful hotel check in staff, checked in late after midnight and it took less than 2 min for staff member to give keys and room. Rooms were quiet, cozy and comfortable. Can absolutely stay here comfortably if need good rest before continuing ahead on your travel. Recommended.

Room Tip: rooms on higher levels will have less noise
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Darshan S, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear aden0r,

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy that the location was easy for you and accessible to many different routes quite easily. Your input is greatly appreciated and we are constantly working on renovating and making the hotel visually beautiful. Our guests enjoy the easy convenience, spacious rooms, and dining options within the property. Please send us an email if you are ever back in the area, we would love to have you here.

DS Ops Manager

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

In town on business, and usually Clarion's aren't the best but this one is fantastic. Nice open lobby, rooms are big with flat screen HD tvs, and relatively comfy beds with soft and firm pillows. Has an indoor pool connected and a Hooters connected to the hotel through the lobby (which I ate at a few times and was good with friendly staff). I told other co-workers of mine to leave their hotel and come stay at the Clarion with me, so I'd definitely recommend.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2017

most of my group was happier than what they expected ,although someone claimed they found dirty towels in their suite.I was very happy and Michael is a great GM.Roberta was great she`s head of catering and groups.The owner Joe is king I love him,although we disagree from time to time.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank fred f
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff, generally clean overall.
The hotel is dated.
In my four days at the hotel i had one day with very. Very poor housekeeping. ..I want to maybe chalk it up to a new housekeepers first day or someone with very poor work ethic.
The most notable complaint i have was definitely the continental breakfast...watery, undercooked eggs w complimentary shells in there, 3 day old pastries/breads/bagels...i intented each to test if what I suspected was true. Canned fruit cocktail, not a single piece of fresh fruit. MY though, had to be the bugs i found in my food on the 3rd day; more than 1, in more than one item.
Management definitely needs to invest a little bit in their breakfast. ..for the minimal extra overhead, they would definitely get return customers bc the place isn't bad...but the breakfast could be a deal breaker. ..and its not even about the breakfast, just a little customer appreciation

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank mj0911
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Easy access directly adjacent to Exit 12 of I-287

Nice staff, friendly and accommodating. Nice room, clean, comfortable, quiet.

There is a Hooters attached to this hotel although I did not have the opportunity to enjoy it.

What I did enjoy was Breakfast. Yes, they had Waffles. and some nice scrambled eggs. However, there was no breakfast meat on the menu. The Coffee was hot and good.

I would stay here again on a future trip.

Room Tip: Handicapped rooms available... if you need one, Ask at registration
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends