“Good Italian Place To Eat”
Review of Frank's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frank's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Stanhope
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I have eaten here several times and have always had a good experience. The food is very good, especially the sandwiches. The bread is fresh and portions are large. The pizza is very good as well.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

It's not the greatest Italian restaurant it's just ok. This is what I would call a fast food restaurant. The food is not bad just mediocre (nothing special) for what it is. Even the pizza is just ok, I have had much better. Haven't really dined inside that often. However when I have the the service has been good and relatively fast

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Staff here is always nice, even when I'm a pain in the butt. Zeppole samples make it nice to wait for your food. Pies have always been good. Salads are a nice size and also fresh and tasty. You can't really go wrong with Frank's.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Great take out and eat in. Very consistant italian food, pizza, subs, salads. I have not had a bad meal and my family gets take out from here about once a week!

Reviewed 14 July 2015

I'm assuming this is Frank's Trattoria where we had a great meal near Shop Rite. I was hungry for chicken parmesan and I was not dissappointed. Yummy garlic bread full of garlic was served with our meal. While I chose a salad with my meal, and was pleased it was prepared with other vegetables (more than lettuce), potato bacon soup and lobster bisque was also served to our party and was very good. The meatballs are also good as well as their panini sandwiches.