“Choices to Please Everyone”
Review of The Watering Hull

The Watering Hull
Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Reviewed 7 October 2017

A great "hull" in the wall spot for everything from salads, hamburgers, fish tacos and poke bowls. This spot may be missed as you must walk into the mall area and use steps to access the 2nd floor venue. I enjoyed the tuna poke bowl with coconut quinoa. A choice of three sauces were offered. As the pleasant waitress suggested, it was an excellent choice. The open air seating was perfect in the evening.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We've been struggling for years to find a good restaurant at the beach, this is it. Seafood, hamburgers, street tacos. And a bar, so you can order a drink. Very pleasant restaurant with an open air setting. Had the fish tacos one night, and a mixed bowl the second. Very good.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The food was amazing!! Everyone told us there was nowhere for seafood in town but when we went exploring we randomly fell into this place. It has a cute fun atmosphere and a welcoming staff. Very busy but still attentive and fast service! The oysters were the best I have had in a long time. I loved my pasta dish with all the seafood! Lobster was PERFECT!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We will definitely return to this restaurant. We had the best service and the food was very good. Recommend the fish tacos and conch fritters! The atmosphere is great too.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My mom, sister, and I all had a delicious dinner and drinks at the Watering Hull. I had the Hull House burger, my mom had The Gourmet Big One burger, and my sister had the crab and tomato stack salad. The pina colada and strawberry monitor really hit the spot. Service was very friendly and efficient. Would definitely go back.