Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport
US$110
BestWestern.com
US$159
US$74
All reviewshorse showcomplimentary breakfastbusiness staybreakfast stafffresh fruitvisiting familystaff was very friendly and helpfulrooms are cleanlobby areaeasy accessexcellent stayhotel staffgreat place to staynew jerseynext morningfront desk staffwawa
Reviewed 20 November 2017

excellent facilities, friendly staff - accommodating when asked questions or how they could offer additional assistance. Enjoyed the lobby area, relaxing and chatting with co-workers. Breakfast staff was very friendly, clean fitness room and stocked well.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dana G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Hampton Inn Philadelphia Bridgeport and the wonderful accolades in regards to our excellent facilities and friendly staff. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience staying with us. We look forward to the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I have stayed at this location previously and was not happy with the room I stayed in. I had been on the road for 5 hours prior to arrival at the hotel. All I wanted was a clean room and some rest. The room smelled as if someone had gotten sick and the AC would not work made a very long night. Yes I could have changed rooms but the room should have been clean and the AC working before I checked in. I complained prior to checking out and the lady at the desk was very apologetic and worked to correct the issue. This is my first trip back since the bad experience and the room this time was clean and the AC worked all night it was quiet and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to return an stay additional nights.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hampton Inn Philadelphia Bridgeport and also sharing experience from your previous stay with us. I apologize for the experience you had on your prior visit. We are happy to hear that we made it up to you on your last visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to accommodating you again.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

They are a great team at this hotel and i would tell every one to stay there. Just a wonderful stay and would recomend this hotel to everyone. I want to thank the staff. Told the company i work for to put all of us there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dana G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Hampton Inn Philadelphia Bridgeport. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the 19 days of your stay with us. We appreciate you choosing us and for your recommendations. We hope to see you gain real soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve been here 6 nights for work. The woman at the reception was so nice and she gave me also a free bottle of water. Rooms are massive and you can find in whatever you need. Breakfast is also good, you have a big choice between savory or sweet. Free parking is another positive thing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Dana G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words in regards to your recent stay here at The Hampton inn Philadelphia Bridgeport - and thank you for choosing to stay with us - we sincerely appreciate it!! We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and we do hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to Swedesboro.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

A wonderful Oasis with easy access from and to interstate 295.
Wonderfully helpful and friendly front desk and breakfast staff. Just a short drive to downtown Swedesboro and its rapidly expanding assortment of dining choices. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple