“Go for a great steak for two but..................”

Regina's Steakhouse and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Regina's Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 133 Restaurants in Teaneck
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Great value in the porterhouse steak for two. Prime, 1 1/2 inches thick, and cooked as you like. I like that it comes on a hot plate and they also heat your plates. It comes with a nice fresh salad. We have this with creamed spinach and baked potato & you will not be disappointed. Note:
THursday & FRiday they have a DJ & a BIG bar scene that is adjacent to the restaurant. The noise is like a bad wedding. Horribly loud. It makes you cringe. Lamb chops and pork chops are also very good. Nice waiters and parking on premises.

1  Thank lfbmonkey

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Depending upon the night you go will determine the noise level you experience at the restaurant dining room. The bar can be quite boisterous. The food is inconsistent. The service is also spotty.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Buyer beware!!! Spending your money at this restaurant may lead to a robbery!!! Please know that this establishment does not do well with food they serve, they try to make up for cost at the bar. With that, I discourage you from letting this facility run a bar tab. The bartender's intentionally pour alcohol irresponsibly so that they can charge patrons for things not purchased. When they tried to rob my significant other, I complained and was asked not to return to the restaurant again. It is not humanly possible for one man to drink 12 drinks of rum in less than one hour! However, that’s what they charged him for, in addition to the five glasses of vodka he supposedly purchased for people at the bar.

Please know, that I am have been the designated driver for countless people because I am not a heavy drinker. Typically, I go out because I have a love for music and dancing. That particular night, I witnessed my man buy three drinks for himself, one for me, and two cocktails two friends of ours. All of the additional charges were erroneous.

Keep in mind that as the appointed designated driver I've watched this restaurant set up tabs with people that the bartenders knew could afford to pay large bills. So, they intentionally get the patrons wasted, then charge whatever they feel they can get away with, so be careful. These type of practices are wrong, and the owner needs to be held responsible for the injustices committed at his establishment. Personally, I’m reporting these improper business practices to consumer affairs and the better business bureau.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I recently had a 50th party with about 20 people. Artie the manager was so helpful,polite and really took care of everyone. He made my party a great success. Great music and appetizers. Everyone said they would come back for happy hour especially on thrs,they really enjoyed themselves. Artie thank you for such a wonderful birthday celebration.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Many reviews mention the noise level. We arrived rather early and the music had just started before we left, but seated in the far room, it was quite manageable.

I've been here a few times, admittedly with a Groupon, but I wouldn't return if the quality wasn't good. I come back for the Cowboy Ribeye, which has been tender, flavorful and well cooked each time. It's enough for 2 (with a lunch left over) once you've shared some soup and salad. I particularity like their version of onion soup, with a cheese covered slice of bread, which someone found unwieldy, but is actually a nice touch. Not too salty either as is often the case. Neither was the tasty creamed spinach. A baked potato was enormous and could have benefited from a few more moments in the oven. The apple crumble dessert was very good.

The service was attentive and the wait to order or get the check not unreasonable. If anything my only complaint was that the dinner followed on the heals of our appetizers so quickly that we hadn't yet finished our salads. While I knew what I was planing on ordering I overheard offering suggestions and accepting substitutions at neighboring tables.

While overall perhaps not on a par with some of the well known steakhouses and chains, neither are the prices of the steaks (sides, salads, and desserts are similar.) The ribeye is almost a third less than Morton's or Capital Grill but it was certainly enjoyable. And while it isn't a Peter Lugar either, at least I didn't have to drive to Brooklyn! I would classify this as a neighborhood gem.