“This is my 'go to' Chinese restaurant”
Review of Sun Lok Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sun Lok Garden
Ranked #14 of 295 Restaurants in Trenton
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Sun Lok has been in business for many years and I have never had a bad lunch or dinner for over 20+ years. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Been coming to Sun Lok for over 20 years...best Chinese in the area. Food is prepared quickly, staff is attentive, prices are reasonable, whether you dine in or take out. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I have been going to Sun Lok Garden for years now and have never been disappointed. I have tried most of the seafood dishes with brown sauce that includes shrimp, scallops & broccoli & beef. Their shrimp fried rice is very good as is their appetizers. Prices are very reasonable, I believe the shrimp & scallops is approx. 13.00. My husband always gets some kind of chicken dish that's spicy and he loves it. I like the noodles and dip you get on the table before you eat. They do a huge business in takeout. Nice wait staff but I wish they had a buffet. I like to try a little of everything. Spring rolls are great.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

I had been here once before to eat and ordered out a handful of times.... Food is always great. Monday nights are quiet , food is brought out real fast.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

Every time I am in the area, I have to stop at the Sun Lok Garden Restaurant and eat. The food is ALWAYS great, the service is awesome. LOVE IT!!