“A night at Friendly's”

Friendly's
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Reviewed 16 March 2013

My wife and I recently visited Friendly's with our two grand daughters. The restaurant seems to be well equiped and accustomed to young children. The service was good and they have a menu with the types of food children like. The food was average.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

My spouse and I, my son along with his 4 3/4 year old daughter, met 4 other relatives on the Black Horse Pike in Turnersville! When you ask a child under 5 where she wants to eat, you wind up at Friendlys. which is a great place for children to eat and the ice cream is abundant. When our orders were taken, I specifically told our waiter that if my fries weren't hot (and I do mean hot) they would be returned. Our orders took quite a bit of time to fill; however, we were a noisy boisterous group who rearranged several tables to sit together and it really didn't bother any of us that food took so long to come. Ah!! I sent my fries back twice because they weren't hot; the 2nd time the waiter protested so I got up, took my plate to the front, and spoke to the manager on duty. The female manager made another order of fries for me; this time the fries were exactly how I wanted them. Please note that eating at Friendlys for my spouse and I is a treat; nothing here is on our daily regimen of eating; we're both prediabetic and watch what we eat carefully. It's either watch or take medicine; we both decided we'd rather watch than take another medication. Everyone enjoyed their burgers, salads, and ice cream too. For my spouse and I, if we're going to cheat, this is the place to do same. Friendlys really shines with their ice cream products and none of us were disappointed with their sundaes.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

sorry to say, never found it to be clean
service was so so at best. I know this is not a gourmet restaurant just kid type food however it still should be clean

Reviewed 20 March 2009

I think that their best thing is their sundaes. i don't really like their food but i can deal with it.