“Delicious, breakfast”

IHOP
Ranked #3 of 134 Restaurants in Union City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We visited for breakfast on our last day in New York before heading home. One of us had the chicken and waffles while the other had stuffed french toast. Both were pretty good. Would recommend for a breakfast ahead of a busy day.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Standard IHOP fare, with the kids choosing pancakes for dinner.
Clean and fast, with good service.
No complaints

Reviewed 5 August 2017

My kids and I walked her after getting off the shuttle from Manhattan. The restaurant was busy at all. We were seated right and our order was taken right away. Not long after, our food arrived and was nice and hot. I would definitely recommend if you're in the area to stop by this Ihop and grab a bite to eat. I had the ham and egg melt with fries. My daughter had pancakes with scrambled eggs and sausage and my son had the strawberry banana pancakes with scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrowns.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I love this place. There isn't a negative thing I could say about it other then it can get packed sometimes, parking could be a hassel. The food is excellent, love the different types of flavored syrups they have for the pancakes. Their soups are good as well.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Anytime I'm in the area on my way to New York I stop at this ihop for a bite. There's enough parking space in the big lot near the restaurant. The place is clean, waiters are polite and patient. The food is freshly made and taste reasonable. Make sure to ask for a fresh pot of coffee if you taste that the coffee has been sitting a while.
Their restroom is clean and sanitized in case you need to use it.
The food always comes quick depends which section you're sitting. The center section is the best if you would like your food fast. Is where I always sit. I always enjoy my visits. Evenings are not crowded. Is the best time to go.