“My Finicky Son Devoured the Ribs”
Review of OINK and MOO BBQ

OINK and MOO BBQ
Ranked #16 of 112 Restaurants in Voorhees
Reviewed 6 January 2018

My son doesn't like protein except for eggs. Trying to get him to eat pork or beef can be quite the struggle. So, as usual, when we eat as a family and there is a new protein, I ask him if he'd like to try. Most times, he declines. This time, he said he would try it and he asked for more and more!

The ribs are delicious. I also got the collared greens. It was delectably salty with a chunk of tender pork to complement it. There are some creative items, too; which I'd like to try out in future visits. You can add some sauces on the side. They are not your standard barbeque sauces and add variety and spice to your experience.

The gentleman who took our order, who seemed like the boss, came by our table a couple of times to check on us. He even engaged our two boys.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Craving some good barbecue so I decided to check this place on my friends recommendation. What I stumbled upon is a hidden gem. In my opinion the best way to test a BBQ place to see if it's legit is to try their ribs right off the bat and boy did they not disappoint. Really really good. And it comes with two decent-sized, delicious sides (Mac n' cheese and greeens) and a piece of cornbread so it was great value for my buck. Highly recommended. Will be definitely be returning soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We came to Oink & Moo for a quick dinner after a movie. The restaurant is very nice inside, and service was quick and friendly. They have a small regular menu along with a board of specials. I got the pulled pork apple slider special, and it was out of this world! The pork was perfectly smoked and the apple bbq sauce is amazing. My fiancé had another special, pulled rib sliders. They were great. We also had a side of corn bread which was also incredibly moist and delicious. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This place smells amazing. The food is filling and well priced. Everything is home made which is a big plus to me. They have eat in as well as take out and catering options. This is a place i will definately return to!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Okay, so BBQ is a tough one. So many styles & everyone has a different preference. These guys do it right. The smell hits you right when you walk in, so you can tell it's the real deal. The ribs were amazing. I could probably eat 1000 of the chicken tacos. Also, someone came around and gave us a sample of their new menu item, the smoked wings. It was so good, we got some to go in the Moo-tang sauce. First of all, I would bath in the moo-tang. The wings are so good warm and shockingly good cold the next day. 12/10 would heckin recommend giving these guys a try.

Also, I saw on Facebook they have the best banana pudding in south jersey so I will definitely get that next time.

Praying I can get my office to order trays for our next party!

They've only been open a few months so I only expect it to get better.

Been to OINK and MOO BBQ? Share your experiences!