“Fabulous!”

Add it.
Ciao Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Washington
Reviewed 19 December 2016

The best pizza in the area, and I've tried them all. Husband had a cold sub and enjoyed his plate too.
But honestly --- GET THE PIZZA!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Stopped in for lunch to try the BEST pizza - as advertised. Granted didn't get a fresh pie, just a reheated slice - cheese was tasty, sauce nice, but the crust was thin and added nothing to the pie - I prefer a bit of chew, but appreciate thin. Also had the tortellini soup - WOW! LOTS of tortellini, almost too many - chicken broth tasted like hot water with garlic in it. Overall - soup was a big miss. Eating companion had a cheese steak, which he declared to be the BEST!

Wait staff was just ok, not overly attentive, but friendly. Unfortunately the rest room is very near the dining tables - the eating area IS very small.... and after the wait staff used the facility left the door open, so my view while eating was of a toilet! Not nice.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I haven't tried the pizza, but based on a recommendation from a friend, I went there for a burger. WOW! Prob the best burger I've had in a long time and def the best one in the area.

1  Thank acenewton
Reviewed 23 February 2015

So Ciao just started delivering recently so we decided to order out. Let me say that both me and my wife had the best sandwiches from the area ever. It is like a dollar or two more than the traditional pizzeria but well worth the money. The California cheesesteak and Tuscan chicken sandwich were awesome. BBQ wings were good as well. The delivery was quick... They said 30 minutes and hit their time. Well worth it....start ordering!

1  Thank misterlocal