“Hard-working, local guys make it great”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 37 Restaurants in Washington
Description: Visit your Washington Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The actual Domino's pizza pie doesn't change much from town to town--it's the local staff that makes the experience more (or less) than what you expect. The Washington crew are local guys (maybe girls, too), many of them young, who bust their tails to get our orders made fast and good. They are friendly and fun, I almost always hear laughs and see smiles when I go in the store. When I ordered 3 pies for my 5th grade class, the assistant manager told me they would make it with love. :) No, they don't get everything right all the time, but who does? I'm proud of these kids, and encourage you to encourage them with your business, tips, patience, and a good word.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Domino's is always the best option to eat pizza. So that you will always have same quality wherever you eat.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

I want to say that this is the ONLY Dominoes I will eat at,,
very clean and staff is very polite at all times I have been there..
On Weds, they occasionally have specials for lunch (pizza),
try it and see :)

Reviewed 6 October 2014

food good, friendly service, place very clean; I go there often; only thing is sometimes service is slow