“Best Local Sushi Place!!!!”

Mizu Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Their Tuna Dumpling (not like chinese dumplings) is out of this world. Everyone I bring here loves it! Art of Maki is also very refreshing. One of my favorite sushi restaurant!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

My sister and I drive roughly 40 minutes to eat here on 4/14. (Since we both moved to South Jersey haven't found anything comparable!) Most of the time our visits are excellent, this time was a bit off.
The Tuna Dumplings, which normally are our favorite were not so great this time. The stuffing inside the tuna dumplings had too much "crunch" and very little of everything else and it really lacked flavor. Also, the crunch tasted stale. I have found this is a hit or miss item but when made correctly, it's awesome! (It should have a good portion of crab stick, mango & jalapeno bound together with spicy mayo and crunch.)
Otherwise service was good, food came quickly and was good. They have great Miso soup, but on this visit they skimped on the mushrooms they put in there. Perhaps just a very off day for them?
We'll be back, but if I'm served tasteless tuna dumplings I'll send them back instead of keeping quiet.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Came here in July 2016. Did not write a review then. Now in December wanting to let the community know this is very worth a visit. Many sushi options but also nice warm options.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

/they have nice bento combination for lunch. I have tried already the pork, the tofu and the vegetable tempura.
this is healthy food.
They should hire another waiter to have a faster service at lunch time when people need to be back at work.

1  Thank jean v
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We visited Mizu on a weekend when traveling through New Jersey. The restaurant is discreet and tucked away in a little mall area. Don't let the exterior fool you.

The setting is quiet and great for couples and families alike. This would also be a good spot for a business lunch or dinner.

The service was good, as was the food. They had uni on special which is a rare treat in sushi restaurants in North America.

A good spot to check out for lunch or dinner.