“Unbelieveably Fresh Fish...Authentic Greek Cuisine...Great Portions...BYOB!!!”

Limani Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Limani Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Westfield
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Central Avenue & Elm Street
Transit: Westfield Train Station
Description: Limani is a leading Seafood and Greek restaurant in Westfield, NJ. Our chefs expertise is evident in preparing our delicious dishes. We specialize in delicious seafood and Greek inspired dishes. Limani has a wide range of options, from steaks to pasta and salads and more.
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is the FOURTH time in the last 8 months that my wife and I have eaten at LIMANI.
It's the beginning of a long time relationship, I guarantee.
Each time we have gone to LIMANI we have ordered different entrees...Lobster...seafood on pasta...cod...whole broiled fish...grilled salmon.
We are lovers of fish and the combinations served with them are simple but delicious.
This last time (3 days ago) we ordered only appetizers. First we had a huge platter of pita, greens, humus, mashed potatoes, tsatiki (might be spelled wrong), and shrimp spread with Greek olives and garlic toast. Then we had spanipitoka, a Greek spinach filled filo dough with greens. We finished off with grilled octopus and a platter of grilled shrimp and calamari. Wow!! Excellent idea. Thoroughly enjoyed it. We were so full.
What we particularly appreciated was that our waiter brought out our dishes in a well paced manner. We don't eat particularly fast and this was perfect.
The fish we had as entrees the other 3 times was so fresh it tasted like it came directly from the ocean or river. The portions are abundant which is important.
The maître de Elizabeth is friendly and always has time for a chat no matter how busy they are.
It was also nice that LIMANI is a BYOB.
We can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank 1stromboli

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We frequently come to Limani and really enjoy their seafood, Always very fresh tasting. It is a little pricey but I feel it is worth the cost. Portions are generous. The tasting menu is awesome. Limoni is a BYOB. I would not recommend it for a large crowd. We were excited about Limoni and invited four or five other couples and although they told us that it would be no problem -we waited more than an hour after our reservation time and felt short changed the whole evening. That aside, we have returned many times with another couple or just two of us and always enjoyed our meal. They accept groupon or food.com coupons without a fuss (not on Friday or Saturday). We love the Mediterranean flavors- too many great choices to pick a favorite. It does get a bit loud- so although a nice meal I would not say romantic.

1  Thank maura b
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal. The seafood dishes are all great, I've never had a bad one yet. The only issue is that it is somewhat loud and hard to hear your dining companions. I believe it's because there are high ceilings. That's an easy fix if they want to create a more upscale atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Limani was disappointing. We came here after reading online reviews that were pretty good. On the positive side, the table service was excellent (very attentive) and the food was fresh. The negatives, however, outweigh these minor details. Most importantly, the food was just average or even below average if you take into account the preparation. I ordered a caesar salad, light on the dressing. It came out soaked in dressing. I also ordered the horseradish encrusted salmon which was not encrusted with anything but rather had some bread crumbs sprinkled on top and a side sauce which was apparently the horseradish sauce. I ordered it medium rare and it came out well done. Normally I would send my food back to be prepared the way I ordered it but that night I just didn't want to be bothered with it. My husband had the Chilean sea bass which was just ok and certainly not worthy of the $38 price point. We enjoyed our dessert (the best part of our meal) which was sorbet tartufo but I can't give Limani credit for the dessert since they bring it in from an outside vendor. We won't be back.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Went there to celebrate my grandson's birthday at his request. It was a perfect choice. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. I had the cod which was lovely. The dessert that I had was a white chocolate tartuffo with mango, passion fruit and raspberry sherbet filling.