“Still excellent sushi and love the half price menu”
Review of Fujiyama Mama

Fujiyama Mama
Ranked #23 of 98 Restaurants in Westfield
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 April 2017

We have been here several times and had stopped going because of the bad press but decided to give it a try again and the sushi is still delicious and always tastes fresh. The half price sushi menu is great and a good deal

Reviewed 25 February 2017

The sushi is ok but he loves the fresh seafood! Great time and experienced servers! Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

It's become out 'tradition' to have sushi before I leave and this was my 3rd visit. Service is excellent as always and I'd recommend the spicy shrimp, my favourite, as well as the bottled beer. Definitely a tradition I want to keep.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

I think of Japanese cuisine as being uniform, meaning you get the same food no matter which restaurant you go to, and you can't tell the difference. There are Japanese restaurants in NYC that distinguish themselves as something apart, something better, with exceptional sushi offerings. But we're not in NYC anymore. There are Japanese restaurants in NJ that are inferior, where for example you will get pretty inedible food, poorly prepared, whether the seafood is not tender, or the tempura is unhealthily greasy, that sort of thing. You know when you have had something bad, and it does happen. Fujiyama Mama is a reliable place. I doubt that you will get a bad meal here. It may be the best Japanese restaurant in the area. I like the Chilean sea bass here.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I've been at this place many times. Food is good. Not expensive. A little noisy environment , but friendly and polite service. Extensive collection of the sushi rolls is worth to consider.