“Like hanging out and cool'n off on the deck”

Capt'n Jack's Island Grill
Ranked #41 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 September 2017

My wife and I seem to stop here every time we're in Wildwood. The food and service is good. We sometimes go off season and my wife gets excited when we find the restaurant open when a lot of places are closed. We find sticking with the simpler items on the menu is the best bet. Some of the mixed drinks are also hit and miss.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Nice place, right on the boardwalk, bar is on second floor. There is outside seating, slight view of ocean. Our food was good so were our drinks, we got the classic margarita and Blue Hawaiian. We went for a late lunch wasn't busy at all.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to the Wildwood boardwalk and stopped by for something to eat. Very nice server and the food is very good. Have to go again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

yummy drinks, nice view ..good food ! The staff was friendly and prompt...good location on the boardwalk

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for an adult beverage, sat outside looking at the ocean and enjoying my fishbowl. Staff was very friendly and the service was fast.