“Great sushi!”

Dong Sin
Ranked #57 of 172 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Best sushi we've ever had! Wait staff was friendly and attentive. Our food was prepared quickly and the presentation was beautiful!

1  Thank Whitney R

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This place was good. The only thing I wish wash bigger was the parking. The food was yummy, the prices were the what you would expect to pay for being down the shore.

1  Thank kat1628
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Got take out from this restaurant to eat at the free Wednesday night concert at Centennial Park. Sushi was good. They even threw in a free appetizer to try.

1  Thank trabee1209
Reviewed 14 August 2016

I took my family of four there for dinner. we arrived and there was no one there, so I thought we should have a pleasant experience. Wrong!!! the waitress had zero training. but most of her mistakes were common sense in the restaurant world? appetizers come before the main course and the entire tables entrees come at the same time. i received my order of shumai, an appetizer and beef teriyaki main course at the same time, both were cold, my soda was hotter! i complained to the waitress. she told me that's how it's served. she took it back and put it in the microwave, which made both plates of food dried out and tough. I asked to speak to the manager. still haven't received and other food during this process. Manager came and had the teriyaki remade. My wife's and oldest daughter's meal and appetizers arrived together as usual. both my daughter's ordered the same thing, Shumai and California rolls, why the youngest daughter received her's after the rest of the family was halfway done their meals?? Not once were we asked if we needed anything or take plates. Then the topper of the experience, I get the check and I was charged for the cold teriyaki twice!!! They forgot to charge for the electricity for microwaving my meal!!!! No comp. for this incredible experience! Can't wait to visit them again!!! NOT!!!! Please Michael Irving of restaurant impossible, go to Wildwood, NJ and help that town! Bring a Bulldozer!!!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Six of us went here for dinner. We all ordered our meals which consisted of soup and a main course. We all got our soups, which were great, at the same time. Then the main courses started to arrive. Over a course of approximately ten minutes, the meals were served. After a few more minutes and after everyone had been served, I asked the server where my meal was. The server FORGOT to place the order. After another ten minutes, I got my meal. The problem now was that I ordered the meal with the mild sauce and it had a HOT sauce. After another ten minutes the correct meal arrived. Since everyone had now finished with their meals, I decided to take mine home. Now the next problem was the bill. I WAS CHARGED FOR TWO MEALS.

1  Thank 11Carl11