“Good italian food & reasonably priced”

Duffinetti's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #6 of 177 Restaurants in Wildwood
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Went there during restaurant week, we hadn't been to this 'new' location. Décor was nicely understated. We had the mozzarella triangles & they were excellent. They had a nicely prepared house salad. I had the mushroom ravioli in cream sauce - lots of real mushroom inside. My husband had the King lasagna. First of all it is huge! The cheese was very creamy, good sauce - too large to finish. Topped off the meal with chocolate mousse. The server (Toni) was great, very personable & efficient.

2  Thank Susie W

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a very clean and comfortable restaurant. Our server was a sweetheart! She had a great sense of humor, very friendly, allowed us time for questions about their food and she suggested some great entrees! The food was amazing!! The dressing made by the owners is delicious! So delicious that we purchased 2 bottles at $15.00 each!! Well worth the price!! I will definitely go there again if I travel to NJ again.

1  Thank Pamela_13HudsonFalls
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Our family went out for our final dinner of our trip here. Have been here before and the food lives up to the expectations. A little pricy but no corners are cut with all the food we got so it was worth it.

1  Thank AntD141
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We went for an early dinner (5pm) with two small children and five adults last Saturday night. We had heard good things about the food from a neighbor before we went on vacation to Wildwood.

First, our waitress, Anka, was very attentive and made helpful recommendations. She was friendly and efficient. My dad kept making small changes and ordering things while we waited for our dinner, which was a bit of a longer wait than I'm usually used to, and she accommodated it.

Second, the food was very good. The burratta was excellent and we had it served on its own. It really doesn't need anything else. The homemade sausage and tomato sauce was very good. The ravioli was good, my husband's seafood special was excellent, and everyone was satisfied.

The price was good. I'm used to going out in Manhattan, so I rarely flinch at regular Italian restaurant prices. I've heard others say "it's a little expensive", but maybe that's for the area.

Overall, we were all satisfied and I would recommend this for a couple or a large family.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

James was our server and he was excellent. He recommended a very nice and affordable bottle of Chianti to go along with our meal. He made sure to ask if we wanted our appetizers before or with our salads which rarely happens. There was also very nice music played by a live musician. I had the chicken alla nina was very good. I also sampled my Dad's meatballs which I also thought was excellent. If you are staying in Wildwood or Wildwood Crest, you should definitely come here if you are looking for a nice night out.