Gold Crest Motel
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$91
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$86
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$79
US$55
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$99
Waikiki Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$81
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
US$65
US$55
Pan American Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$79
Adventurer Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$49
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$63
All reviewsmini golfthe grillgreat place to staysinkbbqsbeach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2015

I understand this is an older hotel however that is not an excuse for the rooms not being clean. Upon entering the room, there was "something" caked on the bathroom door frame at eye level. I don't understand how this could be missed. Fortunately I had Clorox wipes with me and scrubbed it off. I didn't want to see or touch it every time I entered the bathroom. I also discovered something on the front of the toilet which I also had to clean with the Clorox wipes. This disgusted me. We stayed in a room with three beds and the sheets felt like they had sand on them. I was extremely disappointed with this property. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank MrsTR75
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Luckily, my experience was better than the other reviews I've read. The rooms were dated, but nice enough. It is a Wildwood hotel, so I guess we can chalk that up to nostalgia!
The wifi is free, but only worked outside of the room. And I would recommend bringing your own pillows!!

Room Tip: Try to get a second or third floor room, the first floor is very noisy from the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

I'm fully aware that this is Wildwood and many places don't live up to normal cleanliness standards. This place was AWEFUL. If I walked on the carpet without flip flops, my feet turned black. It wasn't until about 3pm that the staff would get around to cleaning the room every day. After the room was "cleaned" I would find that the table was never wiped down, despite moving everything off the table to ensure this wasn't our fault. We had 3 beds in the room, despite only two of us staying there. We rotated between the bed in the living room and one in the bedroom. It seemed like there was a one bed maximum when it came to making beds by housekeeping. Numerous times, two beds would be slept in, and only one would be made... To the point where the blanket on top of the bed in the living room was folded, but the rest of the bed remained unmade. The white wicker the furniture is made of has clearly never been cleaned. By day 2 of my 5 day visit, I was ready to leave- which absolutely sucks when it is your only vacation of the year. There are many other places to stay in Wildwood that are clean and worth the price. We did complain on the way out and the only response we got from management was "the housekeeping staff is trained to tell someone that their equipment isn't working correctly." Bottom line, would never stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Jen M
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We stayed in this hotel because it was an old favorite of my family. The room was filthy, front desk person was not friendly and just a bad experience. I would not rate this hotel very high on my list because of these factors.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is in the main hotel and not above the office. We had ours in the hotel but others were not as lucky
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank DonNY845
Reviewed 28 June 2015

There are better places to stay for the money. Their outdoor cooking equipment is terrible. The Owner/Operator was quite ignorant when it came to the kids. Not exactly kid friendly. Internet access total garbage. There was Broken glass on the balcony from late night - early morning sloppy drunks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family