Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$224
  • Pool
El Coronado Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$328
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$200
Waikiki Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$206
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$309
Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$268
  • Pool
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$150
Nassau Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$230
Adventurer Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$250
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
US$176
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

All reviewsmini golfthe grillevery morninggreat place to staypoolbbqssinkbeach
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay. Cathy was wonderful and very friendly, organized and efficient. Pool was clean. Rooms were nice and clean and spacious. Going back in less than 3 weeks. The room had everything. We packed everything but the kitchen sink and then realized once we got there. We only had to bring clothes.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jms0514
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and the bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. We had two beds in our room and one bed was full of hair very disgusting. The only positive I can find is the AC really worked and the staff were friendly. Oh and another thing there is no elevator.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Moises M
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We've been coming here for only 4 years but keep coming back for good reasons. The motel is the standard L shape as many in the area but there are a couple of things that sets it apart. One, many of the rooms have 3 double beds. That is important for the demographics of our group. Two, the motel sits directly across from an oceanfront park so while we're not paying oceanfront prices, we still get an oceanfront view.

Yes, the decor and bathrooms are dated but isn't that the charm of Wildwood and Wildwood Crest? Everything is clean, comfortable and pleasant. Full sized fridge, microwave, 2 burner stove, coffee pot all included.

I've read reviews regarding the service but I've never had anything but friendly, good service. We always go the weekend after Labor Day and while we have some years with few people, this year the place filled up. Could have been due to the poor weather on LD but there is plenty of room, the families were using the facilities like the pool, the mini-golf and the gas grills. I'm looking forward to returning next year.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Exit105
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the GCM over the Labor Day weekend.
Kathy welcomed us upon check in. She was very nice and helpful.
Needless to say, our last 2 days turned sour with Kathleen who was very uptight, not friendly with our toddler and us, showing a great deal of attitude, when we wanted to check out.
We wanted to check out early (as discussed and agreed with Kathy) due to tropical storm Hermine. She (Kathleen) indicated no refund despite the fact we gave notice 48 hours ahead of time (no problem with Kathy when discussed the early check out).
Apart from this bad experience, the hotel is well located, walking distance from the beach, with an outdoor swimming pool and a mini golf.
The hotel is a bit outdated, with awful pillows/beds and noisy exhaust. The water in the tub was not draining.
There is also no coffee machine in the room.
We did enjoy wildwood crest with its Boardwalk, short driving distance to cape may.
We will definitely come back to the jersey shore, but we will stay at a different hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Emma P
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I booked a last minute booking at the Gold Crest. This was our second stay, and probably not our last. The Gold Crest is very much like other Jersey Motels except...They need to upgrade and repair the rooms. We had one of the best rooms, #317. It's on the third floor, so it's a pain checking in and checking out with luggage, but it's an Ocean View, and private. However the entrance from that part of the Motel was yellowed-taped off, (Caution), so you only had excess to third floor by walking through miniature golf and almost the entire length of Motel. According to other reviews the parking was blocked off due to debris from picnic area falling on cars, and it's been since August 23rd or perhaps before, I don't know. My point is, it should have been repaired by now. The walk isn't bad if you are fit and young. If you have Seniors with you, it would be a problem. You share your balcony with one other room, and on the night of the concert which is directly across the street, you can dance and enjoy right from your room. Saturday morning, I threw my sneakers on and did Zumba, on my balcony instead of going down to the park where the class was being held. Okay, now inside the room; we had two full beds, a dresser, a 4 seating round table with chairs, a small fridge, and decent closet space. The bathroom was sufficient. I brought a large plastic shoe holder to hang over door to hold our toiletries. You don't have much space in bathroom for toiletries, so this helps tremendously. The bathroom needs upkeep, the tiles are all cracked and tub doesn't drain properly. The beds; next time I would pack my own bedding. The sheets did not appear clean to me, and the blankets were rough pieces of "I don't know what" like putting a piece of burnt toast on my body. I never used it. The pillows were great! The fridge, perfect for what we needed it for. I was displeased with housekeeping. My room was never vacuumed, and glasses were never washed or replaced. The tub always had sand in it, and I just knew they just made up beds, and that's it. I know it sounds like one complaint after another, but I don't think cleanliness is too much to ask for if they are not putting any money into the rooms. It's extremely affordable, if we were paying more, I would have complained, but the rates are so reasonable. You are without a doubt paying for location and proximity to beach, and a decent size pool, and the view. I know we will go back, but I think it's important for the owner of building to start taking care of it. Despite the displeasing cosmetic looks, we had a great time!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patricia C
kathleenpencek, Owner at Gold Crest Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

This review begs a response because the person who wrote this review has difficulty
telling the truth. She failed to mention the new kitchens, the new flatscreen tvs, the new
carpeting , the new ceiling fans, the new wicker furniture-just to mention a few of the
recent upgrades that were made in every room of my motel. Last year a new oceanview
sundeck was completed. A new olympic-size swimming pool was just installed this
spring. Unfortunately the writer of this review failed to notice these recent improvements.
Regarding the caution tape with which we cordoned off a certain area of our parking lot,
an oversize truck damaged a small section underneath our sundeck. In an effort to prevent
damage to our guests' cars, we roped off that small section of our parking area. This was
an unfortunate accident which we certainly could not foresee nor prevent. We are currently
waiting for the contractor to make the necessary repairs. Many of our guests compliment us on our maintenance of our motel. We take pride in the appearance of
our motel- inside and outside. We receive daily positive feedback - especially about how
clean we keep our motel . If there is any problem, we address it immediately. It is our
goal to make every effort to ensure our guests a happy, problem-free vacation. Our
record speaks for itself. As pictured on our website (goldcrestmotel.com) we have
earned the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for 2015. Also we have earned the
A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have been in business for eighteen
years and our guests keep coming back- they tell us "We love it here!" They particularly
love the summer concerts directly across from our sundeck-as well as the breath-taking
ocean views from our patios. We have received fantastic review regarding us as a
clean , family-oriented motel with friendly service. We continue to strive for excellence
every year!